Worst stallers of the last decade

42 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

anyone remember on the old boards when everyone called Jake Varner, "Jake Varnish"

Nope. I do remember how I thought he should have won a 3rd title, but...he didn't.

How about Dustin Schlatter? He seemed like an offensive juggernaut...majoring Espo, attacking. And then he seemed to shut it down the next 3 years. 

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

anyone remember on the old boards when everyone called Jake Varner, "Jake Varnish"

I remember Varnish. Also remember a lot of debate over Hodge the year Jayson Ness won it and Varner was 2nd in vote. 

20 minutes ago, AOCStallsLikeAMug said:

He’s a stall merchant and a Mickey Mouse champ. That’s my only issue 

Obviously in my line of work I know every Stall Merchant and I can assure you Austin O'Connor isn't involved with any distributor or manufacturer. 

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 3

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

59 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Obviously in my line of work I know every Stall Merchant and I can assure you Austin O'Connor isn't involved with any distributor or manufacturer. 

Sir I respect your vocation and dedication to your craft, however, I'm sure if you look a little closer, you'll see AOC there, usually inside the hole with the fecal matter. 

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

I've previously asked the original poster two simple questions. I gave this one-note troll the opportunity to go on offense, but instead, he turtled up and avoided contact with me. That's stalling. 

ILLINIWRESTLING793.jpg

Possibly my all time favorite short movie!

• Fire 2

On 11/17/2023 at 1:00 PM, nhs67 said:

This has to piss OP off to no end...

Frightened Stallini assistant coach receives awards from North Carolina prior to the start of a 4:00 pm Dual meet (picture below). This picture taken at 3:59 pm. Looks like we know the reason why this meet started a couple of minute late of schedule...Yep. Stalling as usual.

Unfortunately, his stalling prowess has failed to rub off on the Illinois team, as the U of I freshman squad managed to stay in control of this dual against UNC.  North Carolina obviously still thinks of itself as a basketball school as their athletes misinterpreted the new 3 pt TD rule to mean that they would have to set up all of their shots with their feet planted outside the arc (that's actually just a circle, people!). When the refs punished that behavior with stalling citations, the tar heels resorted many instances of blood time to needlessly drag out the evening's inevitable conclusion.

AOC was introduced at his little ring ceremony as a 5-time All-American. Most mortals can only stall their way to four of these, but apparently some people can stall so well as to get an entire NCAA tournament cancelled!

5 Time AA.jpg

On 4/17/2023 at 10:07 PM, HarryConnickJr said:

I really enjoyed the Jordan Stalliver era, personally

But wait!!  He is our best option to qualify/medal at 65 KG!!

Remember when he legitimately just came out and continuously shoved Metcalf because he knew he couldn't wrestle an actual match against him??

That shit gets called today.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

56 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Warner should own this thread 

Warner does own this thread.  You need to mind your tongue when speaking about the boss.

Why do you think he hadn't been mentioned yet?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me