Teemer Out

Husker_Du

Torn pec.

I was going to take him to win the whole damn thing. 

been a lot of flux at the weight. Brayton back. David Carr up. Quincy up, then down. AOC now fully acclimated.  Ton of TR Freshmen coming in.

also really big blow to team race as far as podium spots. 

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

TBD

No chance we see them bump up to preserve redshirts?

Parco is going to get beat up at 157, but it is hard to argue that he doesn't stand a better chance to win there.

Vazquez to 149 (who did compete there his redshirt season).

I doubt McGee would even go 141, but Chlebov could.  If on the off chance McGee would go up, loser of Courtney-Figs wrestles Chlebov for 133.

Saves redshirts.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

10 hours ago, Le duke said:

I swear, if Teemer bring out means Will Lewan wins NCAAs, I’ll never forgive him. Everyone else at 157 must preserve their health in order to prevent such a horrific event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with Teemer in, Lewan could have won it.  He did beat Teemer at NCAAs last year.  Is it preposterous that he could do it again?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

12 hours ago, nhs67 said:

No chance we see them bump up to preserve redshirts?

Parco is going to get beat up at 157, but it is hard to argue that he doesn't stand a better chance to win there.

Vazquez to 149 (who did compete there his redshirt season).

I doubt McGee would even go 141, but Chlebov could.  If on the off chance McGee would go up, loser of Courtney-Figs wrestles Chlebov for 133.

Saves redshirts.

i think parco would be more likely to move down than up if he wants to win. 141 is weak and that's where he's wrestled before.

I'm thinking the answer as to who will replace Teemer at 157 lbs for ASU will be answered this Friday night.  When the ASU intrasquad matches take place.  It could go several different ways.

If it were up to me, and obviously it's not, I'd go with the following:

141 - Vasquez or Ramos

149 - Vasquez or Ramos

157 - Parco

Back to Teemer tho.  IF he is truly out for the entire season, and frankly I doubt that to be the case, as I've suffered torn pec muscles and they were healed within two months.  If you look up torn pec muscle tear recovery time online a low-grade tear (which is apparently what I had) recovery time is 4 to 6 weeks whereas a high-grade tear recovery time is 3 to 4 months.  He could be healed by the end of January or mid February (assuming it is a high-grade tear).  Being out for that long obviously would have an effect on him but it IS possible that he could return to the lineup this season for ASU.

P.S. I would add that that injury is very painful.  Every movement is painful and sleep is extremely difficult to get at night because of the every movement is painful thing.

Edited by Thumper

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Then your team rankings do not match your indivudual ranks. And what is the team result, but the sum of the individual results?

Current tournament ranking on Intermat as of (10/27/22)  Looking forward to this debate.

1 Penn State Big Ten 100 1
2 Iowa Big Ten 76.5 2
3 Arizona State Pac-12 62.5 3
4 Ohio State Big Ten 62 4
5 Missouri Big 12 59.5 5

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Current tournament ranking on Intermat as of (10/27/22)  Looking forward to this debate.

1 Penn State Big Ten 100 1
2 Iowa Big Ten 76.5 2
3 Arizona State Pac-12 62.5 3
4 Ohio State Big Ten 62 4
5 Missouri Big 12 59.5 5

Right off the bat I assume ASU third is one pec muscle tear ago.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge