Where is Real Woods?

CementMixer

7 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I'm not privy to what WKN thinks. All I'm saying is that a ton of top wrestlers either haven't wrestled (Woods, Facundo, O'Toole, Glory, 30%+ of Ohio State's lineup), or if they did, they looked sluggish/off (Arujau, Warner, Swiderski)

Actually, now that I think of it, OKST might be one of the few teams that have been wrestling a full lineup. They have looked ok. Wittlake losing was a surprise 

I am privy to what that guy thinks and it keeps me awake at night.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

5 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

But now we know it's an IPA with hints of grapefruit and cardamom brewed in small batches only during a full moon.

This is a very fair criticism given my location.  However I only really would do one IPA at a time.  Not a fan of drinking hoppy stuff. I used to drink room temp session ales at British pubs when lived there before here.  Now I rotate my house beer between Coors Banquet and Bud Heavy.  When I'm within the distribution territory of Yuengling, I go with those.  

• Fire 2

22 hours ago, flyingcement said:

We live in a townhouse in LA and have astroturf instead of grass 😞

can't justify the water it would take to keep a healthy lawn while living in this dry climate.  But having turf in the back is pretty lame.  I'm not a fan

Hey, wait a minute!  Are you my best old ex-friend, Ray?  ♪

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, flyingcement said:

This is a very fair criticism given my location.  However I only really would do one IPA at a time.  Not a fan of drinking hoppy stuff. I used to drink room temp session ales at British pubs when lived there before here.  Now I rotate my house beer between Coors Banquet and Bud Heavy.  When I'm within the distribution territory of Yuengling, I go with those.  

Wait...... what? I don't know if I can survive another one....

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, MPhillips said:

Really.

Making fun of how Asian folks pronounce words...

My son is two years old and that's how he pronounces "Alexa". He also says "yittle" instead of "little", "doorbew" instead of "doorbell", etc.

It's very common for children that age to have a hard time pronouncing Ls, among other sounds.

Edited by Le duke
  • Fire 2

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

My son is two years old and that's how he pronounces "Alexa". He also says "yittle" instead of "little".

It's very common for children that age to have a hard time pronouncing Ls.

That's cute. Kind of what I figured.

The explanation about children and pronunciation was spot on.

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

My son is two years old and that's how he pronounces "Alexa". He also says "yittle" instead of "little", "doorbew" instead of "doorbell", etc.

It's very common for children that age to have a hard time pronouncing Ls, among other sounds.

My son similar (he's three) says wemonade

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

TBH, I have no idea where Real Woods.  However,  I know exactly where Old Man Kelsey's Woods is.

Is it next to the Wooley Swamp woods where the ghost of Lucias Clay gets up and walks around?