Otto Black

6 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Entertaining but predictable.  90% of his posts were either complaining about the stallfest/“women’s style” or about how American Greco refs suck.

The other 90% were him getting into pissing matches. For pages.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

He may have been a yappy little Chihuahua, but he was our yappy little Chihuahua...

This x2.

FREE LJB!

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I agree.

I don't recall if he was banned for life or just banned for a period of time here. I was just a youngster back then.

He isn't actually banned.

It is a choice thing.

What is funny, is once you get to know him, which I have also noticed this with the 95%+ of you other gents that come off as abrasive turdbiscuits, he is actually about as swell as they come with morals and ethics that are above reproach.  For all accounts that should matter, he is top notch.

• Brain 1
  • Wrestle 1
  • Jagger 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

57 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

It is a choice thing.

What is funny, is once you get to know him, which I have also noticed this with the 95%+ of you other gents that come off as abrasive turdbiscuits, he is actually about as swell as they come with morals and ethics that are above reproach.  For all accounts that should matter, he is top notch.

Dude will stick to his guns and isn't a flip flopper.  And if he finds out he's clearly wrong about something, he will apologize and admit to it.

That's a standup dude in my book, regardless of whether I agree with him on anything.

• Brain 1

My Golden Retriever rings the bells hanging from the door, jumps on me, and nudges my hands for attention. He’s in-your-face when he wants food, water, to go outside, play, or get affection. He barks from a distance but is warm and friendly up close. When he wants a scratch, he rubs against walls or backs up into me, always with his tongue hanging out.

Chihuahua was a mostly good description.  Confident, alert, feisty, and harmless.  Too tiny in size though...

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, jross said:

My Golden Retriever rings the bells hanging from the door, jumps on me, and nudges my hands for attention. He’s in-your-face when he wants food, water, to go outside, play, or get affection. He barks from a distance but is warm and friendly up close. When he wants a scratch, he rubs against walls or backs up into me, always with his tongue hanging out.

Chihuahua was a mostly good description.  Confident, alert, feisty, and harmless.  Too tiny in size though...

Dogs are great

• Bob 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

16 hours ago, nhs67 said:

It is a choice thing.

Thanks for that.

My mistake. I believe I may have confused him with "banbasketball"... another one of those "gents."

On 9/6/2024 at 5:18 AM, nhs67 said:

It is a choice thing.

So top notch turdbiscit

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC