Walz lied about drunk driving arrest while running for Congress

Just another example of a man bereft of honesty.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13748345/tim-walz-campaign-lied-dui-arrest.html

Some will come on here and say it was his staff that lied.   Ok, but did Walz correct them?  Did Walz direct them?   It seems that this was discussed before hand and it was decided how to respond if it comes up.   They completely lied and made up stuff.   And Walz did not have the honesty to correct them.   Whether he directed them to say it or not, he is just as complicit for his lack of integrity.  

He has lied about his service and his rank at retirement.   He has lied about being in war.   These lies have continued through the years as he was never called on them.   He lied about being arrested for drunk driving.  

mspart

96 mph in a 65mph zone while being drunk. He blamed the policeman for not speaking loud enough during his sobriety test . Was the reason he failed the field sobriety test. Which he didn't pass or any of the other tests. Is the honeymoon over yet?

I do have problems with Trump.   I have clearly stated numerous times that I'd rather have DeSantis as the GOP nominee.  

Walz just brazenly lies about himself and dares the truth to catch up with him.   It is catching up.   Just more and more instances of him misrepresenting himself.   That's his resume and he has lied on it.  

mspart

21 minutes ago, braves121 said:

He has been sober since for what it’s worth, that takes a lot of strength 

The other day when he came on the stage with Kamala he looked like he had drunk 4 beers or 4 red bulls. It looked really odd. ( for a 60 year old man)

1 hour ago, mspart said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13748345/tim-walz-campaign-lied-dui-arrest.html

Some will come on here and say it was his staff that lied.   Ok, but did Walz correct them?  Did Walz direct them?   It seems that this was discussed before hand and it was decided how to respond if it comes up.   They completely lied and made up stuff.   And Walz did not have the honesty to correct them.   Whether he directed them to say it or not, he is just as complicit for his lack of integrity.  

He has lied about his service and his rank at retirement.   He has lied about being in war.   These lies have continued through the years as he was never called on them.   He lied about being arrested for drunk driving.  

mspart

Sounds like a great politician.  

55 minutes ago, mspart said:

I do have problems with Trump.   I have clearly stated numerous times that I'd rather have DeSantis as the GOP nominee.  

Walz just brazenly lies about himself and dares the truth to catch up with him.   It is catching up.   Just more and more instances of him misrepresenting himself.   That's his resume and he has lied on it.  

mspart

Okay, so where are all your threads complaining about Trump's lies?

I was told that in order to complain about one thing, you have to have threads complaining about every instance of that misdeed ever or you clearly support those instances....

Okay, so where are all your threads complaining about Trump's lies?
I was told that in order to complain about one thing, you have to have threads complaining about every instance of that misdeed ever or you clearly support those instances....

There have been 45,829 threads complaining about Trump since 2016.
  • Bob 1

33 minutes ago, headshuck said:

There have been 45,829 threads complaining about Trump since 2016.

Yes, I think we have covered Trump pretty thoroughly over the last 8 years. I think the liberal media coverage of Trump was 99.99 % negative the last 8 years.

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

not from @mspart

there were a million posts condemning hamas - including mine - and it wasn't enough for them then either.

You clearly don't pay attention or have reading comprehension issues...mspart and others you blame for "liking Trump" have expressed criticism towards Trump many many times...including myself.  You choose to take the weak/lazy way out of debate by just blindly saying false things about a poster.  And LOL at "a million posts condemning hams - including mine".  Once or twice maybe and then turn around and post stuff that shows you clearly support them and don't hold them accountable for anything.  Nice try UB!

By the way I suppose you are bummed UCLA lost the legal battle and are going to be held responsible for aiding anti-sematic areas on campus...a win for the right side of history.

4 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

18 years and he never noticed