Paid Letter: The truth about Tim Walz. Just a few issues with his military record. Was only a Master Sergeant.

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Will tips inflate because of no tax on tips?   Both poobahs are proposing this.  Although one poobah thought it up first.  

mspart

as a server… i was told not to report cash tips beyond minimal wage to avoid taxes…

2 hours ago, braves121 said:

Seems like we will be in a never ending cycle regardless of which party wins, children will still be too expensive to have because everyplace will adjust prices according to the republican child tax credit plan and we won’t be able to buy a house bc every house will go up under dems

I have not looked.  which will cost more, the child credit or the house credit?

Best chance for owning a house is exploring options to limit corporate ownership, building new cities, waiting for the boomer cycle…

Maybe we will have multiple families in homes…. with everyone working to pay… first the woman got a job and houses doubled… now the kids will work and the house doubles again.

Depressing.

20 minutes ago, jross said:

The trainer for servers…

So if servers are trained to not pay taxes on their tips why do we have two Presidential candidates saying we need a policy that'll make it so servers don't have to pay taxes on their tips?  🙄

• Bob 1

45 minutes ago, ionel said:

So if servers are trained to not pay taxes on their tips why do we have two Presidential candidates saying we need a policy that'll make it so servers don't have to pay taxes on their tips?  🙄

It is more show than anything was my first reaction.

Perhaps because cash isn't used much anymore and tips on credit are auto declared.

More lies by Walz:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/20/tim-walz-lied-about-how-his-children-were-conceived-for-years-to-attack-pro-lifers-over-ivf/

Walz’s gubernatorial reelection campaign even fundraised off campaign mailers that further declared “My wife and I used I.V.F. to start a family.”

He told rallygoers in Philadelphia the night that he accepted the VP nomination that IVF is “personal for me and my family.”

Mere days later, Walz claimed that “if it was up to [J.D. Vance], I wouldn’t have a family because of IVF. …”

The New York Times and other corporate media did not fact-check Walz’s claims. Instead, outlets such as NYT, The Associated Press, and The Minnesota Star Tribune took the Democrat’s word for it because he came across, as NYT put it, as a “powerful messenger for the Democratic Party on a difficult issue for Republican leaders.”

It wasn’t until years into his governorship and weeks into his role as Democrats’ 2024 vice presidential nominee that the propagandists running the nation’s newsrooms bothered to seek clarification about Walz’s IVF comments from the Harris-Walz campaign. Sure enough, Walz and his wife, Gwen, admitted that they relied on intrauterine insemination (IUI) to have their two children, not IVF.

Bold added by me.   Walz wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face. 

mspart

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, mspart said:

More lies by Walz:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/20/tim-walz-lied-about-how-his-children-were-conceived-for-years-to-attack-pro-lifers-over-ivf/

Walz’s gubernatorial reelection campaign even fundraised off campaign mailers that further declared “My wife and I used I.V.F. to start a family.”

He told rallygoers in Philadelphia the night that he accepted the VP nomination that IVF is “personal for me and my family.”

Mere days later, Walz claimed that “if it was up to [J.D. Vance], I wouldn’t have a family because of IVF. …”

The New York Times and other corporate media did not fact-check Walz’s claims. Instead, outlets such as NYT, The Associated Press, and The Minnesota Star Tribune took the Democrat’s word for it because he came across, as NYT put it, as a “powerful messenger for the Democratic Party on a difficult issue for Republican leaders.”

It wasn’t until years into his governorship and weeks into his role as Democrats’ 2024 vice presidential nominee that the propagandists running the nation’s newsrooms bothered to seek clarification about Walz’s IVF comments from the Harris-Walz campaign. Sure enough, Walz and his wife, Gwen, admitted that they relied on intrauterine insemination (IUI) to have their two children, not IVF.

Bold added by me.   Walz wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face. 

mspart

Maybe he’ll recognize it when it bites him in his posterior.  

I wonder if he will be re-elected to governor or elected to anything else after this.   If Kamala wins this election, it will be in spite of Walz, not because of Walz.  

Like RFK Jr, she has shown her true colors by picking a extreme radical to be the VP nominee. 

mspart

Yeah, word on the street is that Walz doesn't have much money, no house etc.   I guess he might get a pension from being a congressman, and from being a teacher.   But not much right now. 

mspart

17 hours ago, mspart said:

I wonder if he will be re-elected to governor or elected to anything else after this.   If Kamala wins this election, it will be in spite of Walz, not because of Walz.  

Like RFK Jr, she has shown her true colors by picking a extreme radical to be the VP nominee. 

mspart

you live in an alternate reality

No, but the Obamas are and Michele just said last night that her parents didn't trust anyone who took more than they needed.   So perhaps her parents would be suspicious of her now as well. 

mspart

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, uncle bernard said:

Wait, you mean the two public school teachers aren't worth hundreds of millions of dollars???

Don't forget he was in Congress. I am sure he took a bribe or two like the rest. They all seem to come out millionaires. Nobody would make a career out of it otherwise.

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

you live in an alternate reality

Passing an executive order to have kids get gender affirming care without parent knowledge and using taxpayers dollars to provide illegal immigrants with free college isn't radical enough for you?

• Bob 1

39 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yeah, word on the street is that Walz doesn't have much money, no house etc.   I guess he might get a pension from being a congressman, and from being a teacher.   But not much right now. 

mspart

he was in the service 20 years... that pension is outstanding