Harris is a terrible boss

92% of initial hires of VP Harris are gone.   Only 4 remain.  Now you could say that is just the way politics is.   But does anyone remember the stories coming out of the VPs office of the unmitigated disaster it was to work there?   Let me remind you. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290

'Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent

There is dysfunction inside the VP’s office, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top.

By Christopher Cadelago, Daniel Lippman and Eugene Daniels

06/30/2021 05:05 PM EDT

Updated: 06/30/2021 05:08 PM EDT

... In interviews, 22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials and associates of Harris and Biden described a tense and at times dour office atmosphere. Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out. Often, they said, she refuses to take responsibility for delicate issues and blames staffers for the negative results that ensue.

While much of the ire is aimed at Harris’ chief, two administration officials said the VP herself also bears responsibility for the way her office is run. “It all starts at the top,” said one of the administration officials, who like others requested anonymity to be able to speak candidly about a sensitive matter.

“People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” said another person with direct knowledge of how Harris’ office is run. “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---.”

This goes on.   And there are lots of articles that have been written about this.   Please note the date of this article, it is not recent.   She had the same situation with her Senate staff, CA AG staff, and SF AG staff.   She has a honeymoon phase right now where all the media is singing her praises, but she is very difficult to work with.   And not only that, but remember her winning strategy in her 2020 presidential campaign going from 15% support to 3% support and not making it to the first caucus.   And now she is the only one that can save the union?  

I hate to say this, but she is going to be nothing but a stooge and will be controlled by higher authorities.   She will be handled much like Biden is handled.   That is my opinion.   I say that while acknowledging Trump is not much better of a boss.   He lost a lot of folks as well.  But he was in charge of his office, not some unseen hand as is the case now with Biden and will be with Harris no doubt.   I am no fan of Trump, but I am a fan of his policies that brought prosperity to the country.   I am not a fan of the policy malaise that Biden has brought to this country. 

mspart

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, mspart said:

...I am no fan of Trump, but I am a fan of his policies...

You keep saying that in your posts. And I keep replying to it.

What the hell are these "policies" of Trump are you a fan of exactly:

• Waking up to breakfast and watching morning TV while Tweeting meaningless nonsense every day?
  • Rolling into the Oval Office around noon-ish.
  • Signing everything the Republican majority Senate sends his way without thought or consideration.
  • Not involving himself with anything that Congress is doing except signing the (R) supported items like a monkey.
  • Organizing his multiple day rallies where he can speak like a crazy person a couple times a month. 
  • Organizing his multiple weekly golfing trips where he wanders like a chunky old man pretending to be good.
  • Increasing the rates in his hotels, and recommending visiting dignitaries so he can cash in.
  • Dealing with all his personal businesses, which he refused to separate from his commitment as president.
  • Advising his kids double dipping in both personal business and their highly paid 'positions' in the White House.

Cool that you're a fan of his policies. But it seems to me, you aren't really looking at them through a clear lens.

• Clown 1

16 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You keep saying that in your posts. And I keep replying to it.

What the hell are these "policies" of Trump are you a fan of exactly:

• Waking up to breakfast and watching morning TV while Tweeting meaningless nonsense every day?
  • Rolling into the Oval Office around noon-ish.
  • Signing everything the Republican majority Senate sends his way without thought or consideration.
  • Not involving himself with anything that Congress is doing except signing the (R) supported items like a monkey.
  • Organizing his multiple day rallies where he can speak like a crazy person a couple times a month. 
  • Organizing his multiple weekly golfing trips where he wanders like a chunky old man pretending to be good.
  • Increasing the rates in his hotels, and recommending visiting dignitaries so he can cash in.
  • Dealing with all his personal businesses, which he refused to separate from his commitment as president.
  • Advising his kids double dipping in both personal business and their highly paid 'positions' in the White House.

Cool that you're a fan of his policies. But it seems to me, you aren't really looking at them through a clear lens.

You didn't list any policies, only behaviors.   Try again.

mspart

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, Offthemat said:

image.thumb.jpeg.69b928281b61198ff55a86cfa8fc9105.jpeg

Donald J. Harris wrote in an account of his family ancestry that the Harris name comes from his paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, a land owner and agricultural produce exporter, and that his paternal grandmother "Miss Chrishy" (née Christiana Brown) was a descendant of Hamilton Brown, a plantation and slave owner.[

So the 'black' side comes from the cross of a landowner and a plantation slave owner?  Is that really 'black?' 

"How they identify, that is no one's right. It is someone's own decision," Jean-Pierre said. "Only she [Harris] can speak to her experience. Only she can speak to what it's like. She's the only person that can do that. 

So then what her parher's, grandparent's, greats etc experienced shouldn't matter.  Let her focus on what she experienced, she was born into and grew up in a family of privilege.

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Donald J. Harris wrote in an account of his family ancestry that the Harris name comes from his paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, a land owner and agricultural produce exporter, and that his paternal grandmother "Miss Chrishy" (née Christiana Brown) was a descendant of Hamilton Brown, a plantation and slave owner.[

So the 'black' side comes from the cross of a landowner and a plantation slave owner?  Is that really 'black?' 

6 minutes ago, ionel said:

"How they identify, that is no one's right. It is someone's own decision," Jean-Pierre said. "Only she [Harris] can speak to her experience. Only she can speak to what it's like. She's the only person that can do that. 

So then what her parher's, grandparent's, greats etc experienced shouldn't matter.  Let her focus on what she experienced, she was born into and grew up in a family of privilege.

While her parents may not have been black, some of her boyfriends were, and she did have to suffer growing up with both parents being PhDs. 

On 7/30/2024 at 11:46 AM, mspart said:

92% of initial hires of VP Harris are gone.   Only 4 remain.  Now you could say that is just the way politics is.   But does anyone remember the stories coming out of the VPs office of the unmitigated disaster it was to work there?   Let me remind you. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/30/kamala-harris-office-dissent-497290

'Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent

There is dysfunction inside the VP’s office, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top.

By Christopher Cadelago, Daniel Lippman and Eugene Daniels

06/30/2021 05:05 PM EDT

Updated: 06/30/2021 05:08 PM EDT

... In interviews, 22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials and associates of Harris and Biden described a tense and at times dour office atmosphere. Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out. Often, they said, she refuses to take responsibility for delicate issues and blames staffers for the negative results that ensue.

While much of the ire is aimed at Harris’ chief, two administration officials said the VP herself also bears responsibility for the way her office is run. “It all starts at the top,” said one of the administration officials, who like others requested anonymity to be able to speak candidly about a sensitive matter.

“People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” said another person with direct knowledge of how Harris’ office is run. “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---.”

This goes on.   And there are lots of articles that have been written about this.   Please note the date of this article, it is not recent.   She had the same situation with her Senate staff, CA AG staff, and SF AG staff.   She has a honeymoon phase right now where all the media is singing her praises, but she is very difficult to work with.   And not only that, but remember her winning strategy in her 2020 presidential campaign going from 15% support to 3% support and not making it to the first caucus.   And now she is the only one that can save the union?  

I hate to say this, but she is going to be nothing but a stooge and will be controlled by higher authorities.   She will be handled much like Biden is handled.   That is my opinion.   I say that while acknowledging Trump is not much better of a boss.   He lost a lot of folks as well.  But he was in charge of his office, not some unseen hand as is the case now with Biden and will be with Harris no doubt.   I am no fan of Trump, but I am a fan of his policies that brought prosperity to the country.   I am not a fan of the policy malaise that Biden has brought to this country. 

mspart

image.thumb.png.d44d2b3ac8bd9b1dee7cf5536b6559ab.png

And his VP turnover is 100%... and counting.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

image.thumb.png.d44d2b3ac8bd9b1dee7cf5536b6559ab.png

And his VP turnover is 100%... and counting.

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

image.thumb.png.3c2ada8621e7d632512e098b97e4c885.png

You are a bit off topic.  😉

• Ionel 1

There were:

7 Deputy National Security Advisors.

6 Communications Directors

5 Deputy Chiefs of Staff (one position only)

4 Chiefs of Staff

3 Deputy White House Counsel

2 Assistant to the President and Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives

Buts sadly no partridges and no pear trees.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, ionel said:

IMG_6008.thumb.png.87b29b4a63cc9a7b0496a492ebd61a7f.png

T asked if Harris is a dei hire.  He touched on the Indian question.   The all black audience seems to laugh a little bit at the answer.  

IMG_6014.jpeg

Edited by Caveira

10 minutes ago, Caveira said:

T asked if Harris is a dei hire.  He touched on the Indian question.   The all black audience seems to laugh a little bit at the answer.  

IMG_6014.jpeg

they weren’t laughing with him lol

keep flailing. 

the campaign’s new thing that “she’s not really black” is one of the most brain dead things he’s ever said. so called adults pretending they don’t understand how someone can have mixed ethnicity. 

just like with obama, they can’t control themselves. they see someone with brown skin and lose their minds.