Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

Paul158

19 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

im a racist and sexist i guess

read the whole thing...

excellent

This ^.   Read the whole thing.   He does not like Kamala.   Not because she is a woman (if that can be defined), not because she is black (if that can be defined).   It is because of what she has/hasn't done as AG of CA, VP of USA, Border Czar of USA.  It is her policies.   Period.  End of story.

mspart

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

This ^.   Read the whole thing.   He does not like Kamala.   Not because she is a woman (if that can be defined), not because she is black (if that can be defined).   It is because of what she has/hasn't done as AG of CA, VP of USA, Border Czar of USA.  It is her policies.   Period.  End of story.

mspart

What hasn’t she done as AG? DJT donated to her reelection campaign for AG so he thought she was being tough on crime. What didn’t she do that is the responsibility of VP? The VPs job is to break a tie in the senate lol can you share some things that Pence did as VP to compare what Harris has done?

Edited by braves121

1 minute ago, Caveira said:

IMG_5942.jpeg

Shit posts instead of tackling the point sounds about right lmao how can people on the right call us a republic and not a democracy yet are crying about our democracy? Pls make it make sense i want to know 

Edited by braves121

If anyone on this board could in good faith explain how the VP for the current president deciding to run when the incumbent decides to not run anymore is more of a threat to our democracy than a president who lost an election having slates of fake electors and calling to find more votes I will never post again 

Edited by braves121

10 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You can think I am doing the same all you want.  I did watch all the footage and the speeches and never once did anything I heard Trump say indicate to me in the slightest that he wanted that to happen, he was imploring people to do it, nor incited it in anyway.  Because a bunch of wackaddoodles twist things in their head and use that as an excuse to do stupid things doesn't put the blame on Trump, it puts the blame where it belongs...on the whackadoodles who thought it was a good idea to storm the capital. 

If someone can show me once slice of evidence that shows he specifically called for this to happen and/or someone who did storm the capital said that he was told by Trump or his staff to storm the capital then I would put the blame on Trump.  

would they have stormed the capital if trump didn’t claim the election was stolen?

27 minutes ago, braves121 said:

What hasn’t she done as AG? DJT donated to her reelection campaign for AG so he thought she was being tough on crime. What didn’t she do that is the responsibility of VP? The VPs job is to break a tie in the senate lol can you share some things that Pence did as VP to compare what Harris has done?

Perhaps you should read the X as I suggested.   Then you wouldn't have to ask questions. 

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Perhaps you should read the X as I suggested.   Then you wouldn't have to ask questions. 

mspart

Bc I’m asking you, do you only use twitter posts to debate, do you have no original thoughts that aren’t hand fed to you by social media?

I wouldn’t say DT directed his supporters to storm the capital, but to act like he bears no responsibility is asinine and we all know for damn sure you wouldn’t apply that metric to a democrat. 

He lied and whipped his people into a frenzy over the election and they did something insane as a direct consequence of that lie. as @jross would say, what happened to personal responsibility?

12 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

Ok read it twice what has pence done as vp compared to Kamala? Are you aware the vps job is to break a tie in the senate? Kamala put a shit ton of people in jail and has been hard on crime as a DA and AG so i thought the party of law and order would be pumped about that the GOPs presidential candidate thought she did such a great job he wrote a check to her campaign how can you say she didn’t do anything as AG LMAO

Edited by braves121

i’m not a kamala guy and i won’t be voting for her but it’s pretty funny to critique her “record” as VP. VPs don’t really do anything. There’s a whole HBO sitcom dedicated to the concept. 

You sign up to get the messaging campaigns the president doesn’t want to deal with in exchange for the privilege  of having the poll position in the next primary. 

9 minutes ago, braves121 said:

Ok read it twice what has pence done as vp compared to Kamala? Are you aware the vps job is to break a tie in the senate? Kamala put a shit ton of people in jail and has been hard on crime as a DA and AG so i thought the party of law and order would be pumped about that the GOPs presidential candidate thought she did such a great job he wrote a check to her campaign how can you say she didn’t do anything as AG LMAO

Pence did the most consequential thing ever, even though many other VP's did the exact same thing before him. He opened the  certificiates and counted the votes. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Pence did the most consequential thing ever, even though many other VP's did the exact same thing before him. He opened the  certificiates and counted the votes. 

Going against legislators from several states who had requested he delay the certification allowing them time to investigate ‘irregularities.’

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Going against legislators from several states who had requested he delay the certification allowing them time to investigate ‘irregularities.’

Just because he didn’t do what you were told to want him to do, doesn’t mean he was wrong in what he did. 

“81 million votes my ass”. Truly explains the butthurt. 

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

lol for pointing out someone contradicting their own beliefs? Guy says we are not a democracy but posts tweets about how our democracy is doomed

you completely missed the point...of his post...you even stated it.. yet don't understand it 

Joke You GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, braves121 said: