olympic betting

I don't know if any of you guys are betting men like me but I would be remised if I did not inform you all that you can get spencer at +600 Amouzad at +700 and Ochir at +1300 on betrivers.

• Bob 1

Whoever made the lines is bonkers but........... I need to make a betrivers account. If Abakarov is still +1200 or whatever he was, thats worth some action. 

eh well, cheers to everyone who cashes in

1 hour ago, meZYNbrink said:

I placed a line on DK with Spencer at +500 but when they changed the lines they canceled my bet. SMH

Ya got Jimmied.

On 7/26/2024 at 4:08 PM, meZYNbrink said:

I placed a line on DK with Spencer at +500 but when they changed the lines they canceled my bet. SMH

I always refrain from DK for straight bets Ill use them for DFS betrivers is offering me a 180 cash out on Spencer for a 75 dollar bet because I got him at +600.

Screen Shot 2024-07-28 at 3.42.03 PM.png

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Spladle08 said:

My Book is offering lines now and dangit, I'm about to lose the house. 
Somebody pray for me 

LMAO who you picking I got ochir at +1300 thats probably my biggest hopeful.

18 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

LMAO who you picking I got ochir at +1300 thats probably my biggest hopeful.

Money I have absolutely lit on fire. 
Abakarov +650
Kiyooka +1800
The field at 74kg (Kadi + Tsabalov essentially) +1200
No 86kg or 125kg bets
Azarpira +750

(and I'm Sure I'm not done... but I dropped 100 on each of those, lol give me 1 winner)

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

Money I have absolutely lit on fire. 
Abakarov +650
Kiyooka +1800
The field at 74kg (Kadi + Tsabalov essentially) +1200
No 86kg or 125kg bets
Azarpira +750

(and I'm Sure I'm not done... but I dropped 100 on each of those, lol give me 1 winner)

I put some on kiyooka and Azarpira as well I think i got him at +900 I put a little on zhamalov +500 but I may have to go back in with tsabalov in the field now at 74 also nothing at 86 or 125 kinda bummed brooks is only +150 was hoping to go heavy on yaz at like even and hedge with brooks.

6 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

I put some on kiyooka and Azarpira as well I think i got him at +900 I put a little on zhamalov +500 but I may have to go back in with tsabalov in the field now at 74 also nothing at 86 or 125 kinda bummed brooks is only +150 was hoping to go heavy on yaz at like even and hedge with brooks.

🙂 you sound like a true degenerate like me 😉 
I'm bound to do some women's, and I'll add some throughout the week, lol I'll post my final list the 4th, and we can slowly watch me waste 700-1000 bucks lol 
Kiyooka is going to make it worth it though, and of course, no matter what my mind tells me, my heart will force me to throw 50 on Chamizo. 

Geno at +500 almost forced my hand but I'm such a Zare guy, I just can't  see it 

• Bob 1

39 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

🙂 you sound like a true degenerate like me 😉 
I'm bound to do some women's, and I'll add some throughout the week, lol I'll post my final list the 4th, and we can slowly watch me waste 700-1000 bucks lol 
Kiyooka is going to make it worth it though, and of course, no matter what my mind tells me, my heart will force me to throw 50 on Chamizo. 

Geno at +500 almost forced my hand but I'm such a Zare guy, I just can't  see it 

I dont really know if I see him getting by mason I think zare is the biggest lock ahead of kyle and Taz personally. Harutunyan is +2000 in my book if he can avoid guchi and spencer I think he has a shot his par tear is just really bad.

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Truzzcat said:

I dont really know if I see him getting by mason I think zare is the biggest lock ahead of kyle and Taz personally. Harutunyan is +2000 in my book if he can avoid guchi and spencer I think he has a shot his par tear is just really bad.

I swear 87% of the time he looks like the best wrestler at the weight, I mean dude's won Euros every year for forever (exaggeration) I think he even beat Abakarov recently........ but I just don't trust him. 
If he wrestled Micic right now I would take him, so clearly I think those 2 lines are wrong, but he'll find his way to Bronze, as always. 

Lol who am I kidding, worth a flier 

1 minute ago, Spladle08 said:

I swear 87% of the time he looks like the best wrestler at the weight, I mean dude's won Euros every year for forever (exaggeration) I think he even beat Abakarov recently........ but I just don't trust him. 
If he wrestled Micic right now I would take him, so clearly I think those 2 lines are wrong, but he'll find his way to Bronze, as always. 

his neutral game from his feet I think is the best in the world once the knees touch though things get dicey for him. I like that hes still like 24 so I imagine hes still getting better but having never shown he can win it is concerning.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, Spladle08 said:

I am pretty sure it is 83%

• Haha 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Stupid American money at betonline

What did dake open at ? He's at -700 which seems insanely juiced. 

Next biggest fav is taz at -200. Much better bet

Paris is double the favorite of akgul and geno

Lee and micic favorites at 57