Shots fired at Trump - Developing situation

VakAttack

55 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

given the actual shooter was on a roof, i bet the secret service panicked and fired blindly into the crowd. 

No.  They didn't panic.  The snipers were set up to the back corner of the stage.  More likely they didn't have a clear line of sight.  In the video you can see the sniper had to re adjust. 

59 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

shooting my shot here, we’re gonna find out this guy was “on the fbi’s radar” and they possibly even made contact. would not be the first time with a mass shooter…..

Quite possible.  Lot's of questions have to be answered. 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

As was posted by some other guy on another thread on this same topic (oh, wait, yep it was me):

12 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

Correction to OP - "hit him on the side of the head" is incorrect.

He's fine. The blood was coming from his ear, not his head. 

Specifically, the upper part of the ear where fake wrestlers have cut themselves (or people close to them did) for decades to use real blood to make fake incidents look real without doing any real damage at all.

That was right before the "iconic" photos. Not my word, that word has already been posted by Trump fans all over the place, and is already being used as a promotional tool. It's even been used here in the other thread on the topic.

Oh, and right after Trump started his brief speech where he was constantly looking to his right for some odd reason. That struck me as quite odd as I watched it. But - then again, if he looked directly at the audience, there could be no explanation how his ear could have stopped a bullet without hitting his head.

I won't even get started on the BBC interview about the people who were pointing out the guy with the rifle on the roof while SS and police ignored them.

No conspiracy theory here. Just some thoughts to share.

It'll be interesting to find out the 'shooter's story - and if anybody in the audience was hurt (at this point, that has been reported, but not yet confirmed.)

One thing that is guaranteed. This will keep Trump in the headlines and conversations for the next week.

• Poopy 3

17 minutes ago, ionel said:

Wait ... what was your point? 

55 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

As was posted by some other guy on another thread on this same topic (oh, wait, yep it was me):

As posted by some other guy on another thread above ^^^ 

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

As posted by some other guy on another thread above ^^^ 

No, it wasn't. You're confused - it's cool. Not a problem.

Anyhow, much has changed since that last post...

TikTok shows some pretty interesting video of the rally 'show'

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNyP8T6t/

Holy pants on fire! Watch it while the link still works, folks.

You've got access to the burning gun (literally and figuratively) on video.

Pay particularly close attention to the SS sniper shooting (listen and count the shots) while Trump (who is looking constantly to his right) says "take a look" then covers his ear and kneels down.

This thing is starting to stink like crazy.

10 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Sometimes twat and Cu#t aren’t enough. 

Try "grimy gristled crusty cuntbucket twatwaffle tickled" next time.  I bat 1000% when using that one.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

terrible moment for our country. i have no faith our current media environment can help reduce tensions. i hope there are no reprisals. 
the shooter was apparently a registered republican. wouldn’t be surprised if this was a qanon-type situation. 

But he was a democratic donor. Money talks, registrations don’t.

12 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

shooting my shot here, we’re gonna find out this guy was “on the fbi’s radar” and they possibly even made contact. would not be the first time with a mass shooter…..

for those who were unaware, this is the type of scenario I was referring to

the most high profile example would be the gretchen whitmer kidnapping plot.

It's way too early right now.  A $15 donation 3 years ago doesn't mean anything, nor necessarily does his voter registration after that.  We should really wait to get more evidence towards motive.  He could have been a liberal who hates Trump, a super radical Never Trump Republican, a QANON person who saw some of the reports.about Trump's name in the Epsteinnfiles, just a person looking to be famous, some combination.  We just don't know yet. 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

13 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

unbelievable failure by the police and secret service. american law enforcement continues to embarrass itself. saw a video of someone being carried limp out of the crowd by police. given the actual shooter was on a roof, i bet the secret service panicked and fired blindly into the crowd. 

You actually bet that the secret service fired into the crowd.  Ok.  You really are making yourself the poster child of conspiracy crazy whack jobs.

• Bob 3
  • Fire 1