Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

12 hours ago, Greenwave said:

So, I have to asked the question to Bo on this..  Were you or your dad man enough to call these head coaches seeing you have them in your game????l. To tell them your not interested.?

i guarantee neither the bassett's nor the coaches care as much as you do. 

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Honest to God, I do not understand the whining about this, lol.  This doesn't enthuse me, either, so I just don't watch.  He'll announce when he announces.

Its just people whining to whine. He could've come straight out and gave a list of 5 schools and they still would've had the same savior complex for the other schools. 

Edited by TNwrestling

On 7/11/2024 at 11:25 AM, VakAttack said:

Honest to God, I do not understand the whining about this, lol.  This doesn't enthuse me, either, so I just don't watch.  He'll announce when he announces.

As someone who has done some complaining about the process, it is ironic that this is the only recruiting process I have ever followed as I don't really pay attention to HS wrestling.

• Bob 1

On 7/10/2024 at 8:18 PM, Greenwave said:

So, I have to asked the question to Bo on this..  Were you or your dad man enough to call these head coaches seeing you have them in your game????l. To tell them your not interested.?

On 7/11/2024 at 12:59 AM, HokieDave87 said:

I know his punk a55 didn't call Parkside. At least AJ Ferrari came and looked me in my eyes.

Trying to flex on a 17 year old is a bitch move, gents.

Be better.

Edited by nhs67
  • Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, RandolphTJones said:

Another Wednesday another update:

Cal Poly, Columbia, Indiana, Maryland, Millersville, The Citadel, and West Virginia eliminated this week. 

The list narrows to 45. See y'all next week!

Can we just skip to the part where he commits to Penn State, and we can all move on? Zero suspense in this, we all know where he's landing.

11 hours ago, RandolphTJones said:

Another Wednesday another update:

Cal Poly, Columbia, Indiana, Maryland, Millersville, The Citadel, and West Virginia eliminated this week. 

The list narrows to 45. See y'all next week!

And here I was thinking Indiana had shown enough lately to not get cut until the next round.  Maybe in a few years they can push themselves to make the round of 38 when the younger Bassett narrows down his list.  

10 hours ago, HungusMungus said:

Can we just skip to the part where he commits to Penn State, and we can all move on? Zero suspense in this, we all know where he's landing.

The David Taylor factor says this is not and shut case, but yeah we could probably just fast forward to the final few. 

On 7/4/2024 at 6:58 AM, Bulldog said:

Maybe this is fun, but let's be real.  I will eat my hat if the final four teams are not Penn State, Iowa, OSU, and tOSU.

12 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

The David Taylor factor says this is not and shut case, but yeah we could probably just fast forward to the final few. 

Ahh but the suspense.  And wouldn't it be fun if every week Bulldog posts a pic of a hat thats still on the eating list.  🤠

PS:  sure hope Bo B reads these here forums.  No way he'd give Bulldog an easy out. 

Edited by ionel

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Ahh but the suspense.  And wouldn't it be fun if every week Bulldog posts a pic of a hat thats still on the eating list.  🤠

PS:  sure hope Bo B reads these here forums.  No way he'd give Bulldog an easy out. 

Dude, this is so lame and tired...  A couple of things to point out: 

1. Me saying, "I will eat my hat if..." is the same as saying, "I will be shocked if..."   Had I written that I guess you would expect me to take a hit from a taser or jump in a hot tub with a hair dryer should Basset put Michgan in his final four?  You are a very literal guy.

2. Nowhere did I bet anyone anything.  You are not on the hook for anything should I be wrong, so how could that be a bet?  

All that being said, If I can post something without doxing myself, maybe the my hat thing will happen in the spirit of fun.  Maybe.

Edited by Bulldog