The Google algorithm

Every time I seach something on Google,  the first articles that show up are MSM bullshit,  this is in spite of setting preferences to avoid CNN, NBC, MSNBC.  CBS etc.   So,  I checked to see the MSM take on Trump at the UFC where he received a thunderous applause,  the MSM was silent,  not one CNN, NBC, MSNBC article showed up.  just Fox and nore conservative media and local affiliates,  The leftist media has been a clown show for decades, If people still get their news from Morning Joe, Maddow and company we will continue to have the vagina hatters and queers for Palestine,  when Trump gets back in office Lord willing,  I hope we go scorched earth on the propogandist ***duck**s.  

Journalistic Integrity used to be a thing and people would get fired for one lie. 

Today they act as though they are given a script and parrot the same phrases and talking points on each network.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Every time I seach something on Google,  the first articles that show up are MSM bullshit,  this is in spite of setting preferences to avoid CNN, NBC, MSNBC.  CBS etc.   So,  I checked to see the MSM take on Trump at the UFC where he received a thunderous applause,  the MSM was silent,  not one CNN, NBC, MSNBC article showed up.  just Fox and nore conservative media and local affiliates,  The leftist media has been a clown show for decades, If people still get their news from Morning Joe, Maddow and company we will continue to have the vagina hatters and queers for Palestine,  when Trump gets back in office Lord willing,  I hope we go scorched earth on the propogandist ***duck**s.  

Journalistic Integrity used to be a thing and people would get fired for one lie. 

Today they act as though they are given a script and parrot the same phrases and talking points on each network.  

Interesting that you bring up one lie as a reason for getting fired and support for Trump in the same post, but do not see the irony.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Your TDS is strong.

Standard deflection and denial from someone who suffers from the real concerning form of TDS, the one that blinds you to all he does, the one that makes you believe he has not earned his conviction and additional charges, in spite of his entire career being spent in a court room by his own choice and through his own actions.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

It’s probably taken several years but I think most people now know for certain that the media misrepresents nearly everything to support their agenda. The media never retracts their misleading stories. There is no trust.

• Bob 3

6 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

What does your post even mean/what do you actually want? You just explained that you can avoid websites that you don't like...Isn't that a good thing?

• Potato 1

Using search results as a type of social proof for anything misses the fact SEO has been gamed by advertisers and brands and even competitors.

If you didn’t already do this, people scroll beyond the first several options of results because of this unless it’s a niche type of search.

Insert catchy tagline here. 

16 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Trivial occurrence not reported by all of MSM except for the one org that has a financial incentive to keep them relevant. 

Can't wait to see that headline. 

Sorry folks - you read this and love Duck Duck Go

“[W]hen you search, you expect unbiased results, but that’s not what you get on Google,” Gabriel Weinberg, founder of DuckDuckGo, a privacy-focused search engine, writes on Quora. “On Google, you get results tailored to what they think you’re likely to click on, based on the data profile they’ve built on you over time.”

Unfortunately, DuckDuckGo also has a filter bubble and search manipulation effect.  It is censoring more results over time.  And it still sucks overall with your most common searches. 

Google is great for maps and shopping.  It's search engine is strong in left bias for anything political or culturally sensitive.  Like the media, all the search enginees have a bias with how it ranks results and censors information.  As we ramp up to the election, going to places like Twitter, Brave, DuckDuckGo, etc. can help pop your filter bubble.