Collegiate Duals Matchups Based On Intermat Rankings - Blue Pool

Wrestleknownothing

Even I, the hardest dying homer you'll ever see,  did not see that win coming for America's team,  them there pesky UNI Panthers.

Wowza!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Even I, the hardest dying homer you'll ever see,  did not see that win coming for America's team,  them there pesky UNI Panthers.

Wowza!

Can they do that to NC State as well?

Will PK avenge that beating he took at the classic?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Can they do that to NC State as well?

Will PK avenge that beating he took at the classic?

North Carolina State!? Are you bagging me!? That should be a cake walk for UNI in a dual format. 

As I said since last year,  Keckeisen has Hidley's number.  It wasn't really a "loss" before,  as it was rigged.  They were using Italian satellites to change the scoring,  thereby resulting in a rigged match. 

Stop the steal!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

ranking 197 is gonna be tough:

barring fowl behavior, we will also see Trumble face Truax (both are undefeated currently)

Yonger with a courageous performance at heavyweight for the dual victory, also remains undefeated with a win over Warner and I believe is due to face Dean tomorrow.

Laird still undefeated with win over Dean

Bonaccorsi still undefeated

Beard with win over Dean but loss to Bonaccorsi (wasn't even close) and Truax

Fun weight class

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

North Carolina State!? Are you bagging me!? That should be a cake walk for UNI in a dual format. 

I don't see 149 happening, but here's WrestleStat's prediction. 

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/47/north-carolina-state/52/northern-iowa

Seems reasonable to assume NC State would be favored to win the dual. Cake Walk may be an overreach. 

Insert catchy tagline here. 

10 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

ranking 197 is gonna be tough:

barring fowl behavior, we will also see Trumble face Truax (both are undefeated currently)

Yonger with a courageous performance at heavyweight for the dual victory, also remains undefeated with a win over Warner and I believe is due to face Dean tomorrow.

Laird still undefeated with win over Dean

Bonaccorsi still undefeated

Beard with win over Dean but loss to Bonaccorsi (wasn't even close) and Truax

Fun weight class

197'ers in the top ten are a tough crew!

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

22 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

After this Tinker vs Taylor match, we will have one extra between Soldier and Spy

18 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Ah man I haven't even started A Spy Who Came In From The Cold yet.

Nice to see that I'm not the only one reading spy novels lately...

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

41 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

I don't see 149 happening, but here's WrestleStat's prediction. 

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/47/north-carolina-state/52/northern-iowa

Seems reasonable to assume NC State would be favored to win the dual. Cake Walk may be an overreach. 

After looking at that,  and by my own admission that I don't follow it as closely as I used to until January- aside from UNI- you may be right. 

I guess I didn't even know that they had as many top ranked guys as they do.   

Edited by Ban Basketball

3 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

I think we know what Penn State came out to do tonite. PIN. PIN. PIN. PIN. 

Given their opponent,  are you surprised?

2 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

What’s up with central Michigan? They always had some solid guys, some AA contenders but they seem to have really fallen off , I follow pretty closely and I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone in the back half of the lineup ,

As I've said for over 20 years,  the up and down cycles of sports.  What's today's " up and coming team" becomes tomorrow's basement dweller,  and vice versa. 

Of course,  there are exceptions on both ends,  but such is sports.