Collegiate Duals Matchups Based On Intermat Rankings - Blue Pool

Wrestleknownothing

So to clarify.... the only way to actually watch the collegiate duals are to have a Rokfin sub. and pay the 15 for the pay per view? Correct?  Is there live scoring anywhere? Don't see it listed on track ... does Rokfin have their own live scoring or will it be on a website somewhere? I know they have the watch party of flo to follow along.. My last question, does the flo watch party have a CC on the video so I can have it turned off and read the commentary on matches while I "work"? Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

14 minutes ago, Idaho said:

So to clarify.... the only way to actually watch the collegiate duals are to have a Rokfin sub. and pay the 15 for the pay per view? Correct?  Is there live scoring anywhere? Don't see it listed on track ... does Rokfin have their own live scoring or will it be on a website somewhere? I know they have the watch party of flo to follow along.. My last question, does the flo watch party have a CC on the video so I can have it turned off and read the commentary on matches while I "work"? Asking for a friend. 

I can only answer your first two questions and offer a hope for your last question.

You are correct that Rokfin is the only way to watch and it will cost $15 for the event on top of the $15 monthly subscription.

Now for my holiday wish. I hope, with every fiber of my being, that Flo will CC their watch party so long as they use the same technology that they use for FRL. The CC is so hilariously bad it would make Norm Crosby's ghost happy (look it up).

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I can only answer your first two questions and offer a hope for your last question.

You are correct that Rokfin is the only way to watch and it will cost $15 for the event on top of the $15 monthly subscription.

Now for my holiday wish. I hope, with every fiber of my being, that Flo will CC their watch party so long as they use the same technology that they use for FRL. The CC is so hilariously bad it would make Norm Crosby's ghost happy (look it up).

I haven't heard anyone mention Norm Crosby in many a fortress.

I pretty much only follow UNI, but I'm following their Twitter feed against Lock Haven. So,  there is some coverage.

Won't be much of a dual, but it'll be a big V for America's team. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

On 12/17/2022 at 9:45 PM, Wrestleknownothing said:

I wonder if we will see RBY wrestle Monday's duals. Assuming they have to weigh in both days, he makes it pretty clear here that he has no interest in doing that any more than is absolutely necessary.

https://www.pennlive.com/penn-state-wrestling/2022/12/just-a-kid-from-tucson-roman-bravo-young-has-earned-some-fifth-year-penn-state-lineup-leeway.html

He’s the only guy that weighed in at 133 for Penn State…the only options are bumping up either Vespa or Steen (Schindeldecker did not weigh in), or sending out one of the Forfeit brothers…

16 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

He’s the only guy that weighed in at 133 for Penn State…the only options are bumping up either Vespa or Steen (Schindeldecker did not weigh in), or sending out one of the Forfeit brothers…

If he weighed in I imagine he is wrestling. Thanks for the update.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

36 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Swiderski didn't weigh in today for ISU, Levi Haines weighs in for PSU. 

Unless ISU finds a really good backup, real fast, they aren't beating Cornell without Swiderski.

although more difficult, i don't think Redding over Cornella is out of the realm of possibility. 

• Fire 2

TBD

4 minutes ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

Swiderski’s best career win at this point is also against Joe Zargo.

This is true. Swiderski is a true freshman though. Cornella had a greyshirt year where he did not have any particularly high level wins.

Eye test says that Swiderski is an AA threat day 1. 

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

Trey Munoz beats Marcus Coleman 8-4

Just seeing Keckeisen take apart Coleman every time they rassle convinced me that Coleman ain't all that. 

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!