Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

5 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

why do you back terrorists? 

Ah, finally an attempt at conversation. That is a welcome change.

I don't back terrorists.

Why would you claim that I do?

Edited by RockLobster

8 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Who is this turd? Watch a little bit and he'll appear to make a lot of sense... watch more and he reveals himself as just another anti-democrat blaming weirdo.

I'd be willing to bet he has a bunch of cats and no kids.

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Who is this turd? Watch a little bit and he'll appear to make a lot of sense... watch more and he reveals himself as just another anti-democrat blaming weirdo.

I'd be willing to bet he has a bunch of cats and no kids.

If you disagree with him, fine. But where is your argument?

I guess you aren’t able to say what is you disagree with him on so you just throw out insults, hoping that will discredit him? Is that the best you can do?

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, BuckyBadger said:

I guess you aren’t able to say what is you disagree with him on so you just throw out insults, hoping that will discredit him? Is that the best you can do?

Unfortunately, it is for him.

mspart

• Bob 3

11 hours ago, BuckyBadger said:

Did you read my post? The "argument" was already there, you must have missed it.

Early in his video, he seems to make sense. Then later in the video, he turns into a biased anti-democrat. Blatantly and obviously.

Read it again, it's all there.

Feel free to ask questions here or DM me if you are still confused by any of this.

9 hours ago, mspart said:

Unfortunately, it is for him.

mspart

Maybe think about stopping useless comments like a twit.

If you want to actually participate in the conversation, bring something to add that isn't crap.

• Clown 1

44 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Where is @PortaJohn when you need him??

Sorry Bigbrog, but when it comes to the chaos in the Middle East there aren't enough waste containers on the planet to contain that shit

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

14 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Sorry Bigbrog, but when it comes to the chaos in the Middle East there aren't enough waste containers on the planet to contain that shit

Lol...I totally agree...not sure why I choose to wade in it on this thread

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Maybe think about stopping useless comments like a twit.

If you want to actually participate in the conversation, bring something to add that isn't crap.

There you go again with your higher order post writing philosophy.   The above sounds like projection to me. 

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Bob 1

7 hours ago, mspart said:

There you go again with your higher order post writing philosophy.   The above sounds like projection to me. 

mspart

You target me specifically with petty little post, and now you want to defend it as if it didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with you as a poster - except your unwillingness to take any responsibility.

No projection. You posted what you posted. Why run and hide from it.

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You target me specifically with petty little post, and now you want to defend it as if it didn't happen.

I don't have a problem with you as a poster - except your unwillingness to take any responsibility.

Does it ever get old playing the victim all the time??  Do you ever look at your own behavior that causes people to react the way they do towards you?

By chance do you know what a narcissist is??

13 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I'm not hiding or running from anything.  I'm just pointing out where you excoriated everyone for hurtful posts and then you do it with apparent impunity.   You posted it.  Why try to change the subject?

mspart

• Bob 2

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Does it ever get old playing the victim all the time??  Do you ever look at your own behavior that causes people to react the way they do towards you?

By chance do you know what a narcissist is??

That wasn't a post meant for you. It was directed to mspart (the poster I was responding to.)

This particular post didn't include you, didn't affect you and had nothing to do with you at all.

Btw, do you know what a narcissist? (Someone that thinks everything is about them!)

• Clown 1

13 hours ago, mspart said:

I'm not hiding or running from anything.  I'm just pointing out where you excoriated everyone for hurtful posts and then you do it with apparent impunity.   You posted it.  Why try to change the subject?

mspart

Trying out words from your shiny new "<dipshit>-to-English" dictionary today, mspart?

Good for you. You go girl.

Now don't be thinking I'm changing the subject... I would gladly continue if your last couple posts made enough sense to be able to follow. It appears your shiny new dipshit dictionary has got you unglued from any semblance of logic.

I'm sure you'll try to get it together soon. You're basket of deplorable brethren depend on you. Best of luck.

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

That wasn't a post meant for you. It was directed to mspart (the poster I was responding to.)

This particular post didn't include you, didn't affect you and had nothing to do with you at all.

Btw, do you know what a narcissist? (Someone that thinks everything is about them!)

Hey dum dum...I never thought your post was about me.  My post was in regard to you overall. 

Funny you never answered my questions.

• Poopy 1

15 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trying out words from your shiny new "<dipshit>-to-English" dictionary today, mspart?

Good for you. You go girl.

Now don't be thinking I'm changing the subject... I would gladly continue if your last couple posts made enough sense to be able to follow. It appears your shiny new dipshit dictionary has got you unglued from any semblance of logic.

I'm sure you'll try to get it together soon. You're basket of deplorable brethren depend on you. Best of luck.

Again your hypocrisy is coming through loud and clear. 

On 7/8/2024 at 11:42 PM, RockLobster said:

Mspart, that is a legitimately terrible post.

"Any leftist ... in their DNA" as if they are all the same is not a kind or respectful thing to post.

Thankfully, I'm not a leftist so it doesn't apply to me.

But be nice. It's pretty easy, and it is usually welcomed by all. 

Being mean to leftists is similar to being mean to rightists. It's not welcomed well and accomplishes nothing.

msaprt

Edited by mspart
  • Bob 1

US flag being burned in Times Square and Hamas flags being flown.

This is not the exception anymore, but becoming more common.

Anyone that sees the protests here as simply about Palestinians being oppressed is lying to themselves.

6 hours ago, mspart said:

Again your hypocrisy is coming through loud and clear. 

msaprt

Well - "msaprt", you've used the word "projection" (often incorrectly) multiple times in reference to my posts.

Now you've decided to use "hypocrisy." Glad to see your <Dipshit-to-English> dictionary is still partially functioning.

You and your nutty buddies are comical.

Seriously.

Why are you wasting time picking a fight with me?

I'm not defending Palestine. Never have. I despise terrorists and terrorism, across the board. Without exception.

Go away, your schtick is old and tired.

Edited by RockLobster

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

I'm not defending Palestine. Never have. I despise terrorists and terrorism, across the board. Without exception.

Then we should have no disagreement.  

mspart

• Bob 1

10 hours ago, mspart said:

Then we should have no disagreement.  

mspart

Then - Maybe stop posting like an a**hole toward me.

It'd go a long way toward repairing the damage you've done to our communication, and others on this board.

Then - Maybe stop posting like an a**hole toward me.
It'd go a long way toward repairing the damage you've done to our communication, and others on this board.

May I suggest taking the a$$hole out of your reconciliation attempt?
  • Bob 1