Jump to content

Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?


Recommended Posts

It seems like these protests are escalating. There are about 50 protests going on right now on college campuses across the country. There are arrests being made and there is a lot of news coverage. The protestors are shouting death to Israel and death to America. What say you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ohio Elite said:

 

President Biden when asked about this said he has formed something , a (group, government, committee) to help people understand the Hamas ,Palestinian view point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

President Biden when asked about this said he has formed something , a (group, government, committee) to help people understand the Hamas ,Palestinian view point.

That's just scary.

  • Bob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

incredible juxtaposition between the outrage over peaceful protests and the mass death in Gaza. Yes, it's truly awful that students, many of them Jews, are sitting in public space and singing songs to protest actions they disagree with. The horror. 

 

Notice how nobody gives a shit about her being Jewish as she stands right next to a "Jews for a Free Palestine" sign lol. 

Meanwhile, in Gaza they are uncovering mass graves. Nearly 300 bodies discovered so far at one hospital site.

 

In 10 years, when what is happening can no longer be denied, you will try to convince yourself that you didn't know. But you'll know deep down that you did and supported it. If you ever wondered how German civilians felt after the holocaust...you're gonna find out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Anybody who's ever been to a Pro-Palestine protest knows that Jews are actually far over-represented among the protestors. The most passionate activists and organizers on this issue I know are either Palestinian or *Jewish*. Jews who support the rights of Palestinians are welcome and celebrated at these events. Notice people in Kippas dancing with those in Keffiyehs. Should put a smile on any normal person's face.

Contrary to what people try to tell you, people from different backgrounds CAN love one another and stand in solidarity. One of the most moving moments I've witnessed was a reading from the Torah followed by a Muslim call to prayer followed by everyone, Muslim, Jew, or neither, eating figs together at sundown while our Muslim friends were breaking their fast for Ramadan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

It seems like these protests are escalating. There are about 50 protests going on right now on college campuses across the country. There are arrests being made and there is a lot of news coverage. The protestors are shouting death to Israel and death to America. What say you.

When you say “the protestors are shouting….death to America”. Do you mean the majority of the protestors in all 50 protests are shouting it, or someone on Twitter said they heard someone heard say….?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

When you say “the protestors are shouting….death to America”. Do you mean the majority of the protestors in all 50 protests are shouting it, or someone on Twitter said they heard someone heard say….?

They have been showing them saying those things on TV news outlets for last 4 or 5 days. Just quoting what the protestors are saying. I assume you have not seen it. It would be easy to find on the internet. Just checked out YouTube . Saw 40 videos in about 10 seconds but there are a lot more videos.

Edited by Paul158
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

They have been showing them saying those things on TV news outlets for last 4 or 5 days. Just quoting what the protestors are saying. I assume you have not seen it. It would be easy to find on the internet. Just checked out YouTube . Saw 40 videos in about 10 seconds but there are a lot more videos.

Don’t answer my question, but thank you for the time. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Brain 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Notwithstanding anything that has been said or done at a protest, but does being Pro-Palestinian automatically make you Anti-Israel? 

 

If you use the logic of some of the Palestinian protesters who say they are Hamas then sure, why not?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Don’t answer my question, but thank you for the time. 

I am not a reporter, nor do I own a news organization. CNN,MSNBC or FOX. I don't have 50 reporters out in the field from all 50states. Maybe you do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

If you use the logic of some of the Palestinian protesters who say they are Hamas then sure, why not?  

I would say there is a pretty good chance if you are out there protesting against Israel.. Unless you are one of those paid protestors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Did you understand the question? 

Based on your answer it doesn't feel like you did. 

 

Based on this question you certainly didn’t understand the answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I am not a reporter, nor do I own a news organization. CNN,MSNBC or FOX. I don't have 50 reporters out in the field from all 50states. Maybe you do. 

I do not.  Nor am I making any statements as to what protestors on 50 college campuses are shouting.  I was just asking you for a little clarification.  It's okay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

incredible juxtaposition between the outrage over peaceful protests and the mass death in Gaza. Yes, it's truly awful that students, many of them Jews, are sitting in public space and singing songs to protest actions they disagree with. The horror. 

 

Notice how nobody gives a shit about her being Jewish as she stands right next to a "Jews for a Free Palestine" sign lol. 

Meanwhile, in Gaza they are uncovering mass graves. Nearly 300 bodies discovered so far at one hospital site.

 

In 10 years, when what is happening can no longer be denied, you will try to convince yourself that you didn't know. But you'll know deep down that you did and supported it. If you ever wondered how German civilians felt after the holocaust...you're gonna find out.

In ten years I’m going to remember the karma sandwich that got shoved down the throat of Hamas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Colton Wade

    Sullivan County, Pennsylvania
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Clarion
    Projected Weight: 125

    Carson Neely

    Port Allegany, Pennsylvania
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Clarion
    Projected Weight: 285

    Christian Slack

    Wasatch via Snow College, Utah
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Utah Valley
    Projected Weight: 197

    Kaden Bennie

    Layton, Utah
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Utah Valley
    Projected Weight: 174

    Kasey Curtis

    North Sanpete via Snow College, Utah
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Utah Valley
    Projected Weight: 133
×
×
  • Create New...