Jump to content

Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?


Recommended Posts

On 6/10/2024 at 2:51 PM, Scouts Honor said:

hamas is

As someone so keen to type 'ANSWER THE QUESTION' you seem unable to do that yourself. Funny how that works. 

Why is that? Are you scared of what your real answers and opinions will reflect on you as a person? 

What do you call a person(like you) with no empathy for innocent people? As only a means to an end even through violence? 

Hint: Psychopath. 

You should take stock of your views and opinions to see how they fit in with how that manifests. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What do you call a person(like you) with no empathy for innocent people? As only a means to an end even through violence? 

Hint: Psychopath.

Wow you just described the leader of Sinwa of Hamas.   See what I did there?

mspart

  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

As someone so keen to type 'ANSWER THE QUESTION' you seem unable to do that yourself. Funny how that works. 

Why is that? Are you scared of what your real answers and opinions will reflect on you as a person? 

What do you call a person(like you) with no empathy for innocent people? As only a means to an end even through violence? 

Hint: Psychopath. 

You should take stock of your views and opinions to see how they fit in with how that manifests. 

which question did i not answer, mr genius.

btw, you know who has no empathy for innocent people? of any race?

HAMAS.

 

Edited by Scouts Honor
  • Bob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

there can be more than one psychopath in the world. this isn’t highlander. 

i was told that palestinian psycopaths were created by isreal

are you saying it's wrong if it happens the other way? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird...UB is silent on Hezbollah bombing Israel...thought for sure I'd come on here and he'd be the first one to condemn this...oh wait...that's right he supports these terrorist organizations and gives two snits about the innocent Israel lives that are lost.

  • Bob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Weird...UB is silent on Hezbollah bombing Israel...thought for sure I'd come on here and he'd be the first one to condemn this...oh wait...that's right he supports these terrorist organizations and gives two snits about the innocent Israel lives that are lost.

hadn’t seen it until i read your post. i condemn it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Yes. Equated yourself to terrorists. Well played!

What's your next trick?

You are a treat TPT.   You twist and squirm to change what people say to make them demons.   I did not equate myself to terrorists.   Not even close.  That is a lie you tell yourself with a smugness that allows you to think you are winning an argument.   It is a ridiculous narrative you weave and everyone can see it.   You might try something else, this isn't working for you. 

I have been very clear here about what I think.   IDF goes after Hamas operatives.   If they are hiding with civilians, and civilians get hurt or killed, that is on Hamas.   I do not think IDF should or does target civilians.   But if Hamas will use them as shields, that is on Hamas.   Hamas should have thought about that before attacking innocent civilians in Israel on Oct 7.   And it is apparent they did. 

Sinwa of Hamas wants casualties.   He is very clear that more Gazan civilian casualties, the better.   He is the monster you should be concerned with because he has very real power over there.   I, who have been very clearly on the opposite of him, should not concern you one bit.   And you know that but try to warp what has been written on here.  

Your fake outrage is very transparent.  Your attempt to equalize me with terrorists is laughable.   One of the worst comparisons I have ever heard.   You need a new bag of tricks. 

mspart

  • Bob 1
  • Fire 3
  • Wrestle 1
  • Jagger 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, mspart said:

You are a treat TPT.   You twist and squirm to change what people say to make them demons.   I did not equate myself to terrorists.   Not even close.  That is a lie you tell yourself with a smugness that allows you to think you are winning an argument.   It is a ridiculous narrative you weave and everyone can see it.   You might try something else, this isn't working for you. 

I have been very clear here about what I think.   IDF goes after Hamas operatives.   If they are hiding with civilians, and civilians get hurt or killed, that is on Hamas.   I do not think IDF should or does target civilians.   But if Hamas will use them as shields, that is on Hamas.   Hamas should have thought about that before attacking innocent civilians in Israel on Oct 7.   And it is apparent they did. 

Sinwa of Hamas wants casualties.   He is very clear that more Gazan civilian casualties, the better.   He is the monster you should be concerned with because he has very real power over there.   I, who have been very clearly on the opposite of him, should not concern you one bit.   And you know that but try to warp what has been written on here.  

Your fake outrage is very transparent.  Your attempt to equalize me with terrorists is laughable.   One of the worst comparisons I have ever heard.   You need a new bag of tricks. 

mspart

You and I have certainly had our differences around here, but I’m going to go give another one of your posts some fire, because I can’t give this one two…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mspart said:

   Hamas should have thought about that before attacking innocent civilians in Israel on Oct 7.   And it is apparent they did. 

Sinwa of Hamas wants casualties.   He is very clear that more Gazan civilian casualties, the better.   He is the monster you should be concerned with because he has very real power over there.   I, who have been very clearly on the opposite of him, should not concern you one bit.   And you know that but try to warp what has been written on here.  

Your fake outrage is very transparent.  Your attempt to equalize me with terrorists is laughable.   One of the worst comparisons I have ever heard.   You need a new bag of tricks. 

mspart

correct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Victor nails it.  Some contributors may be recognizable in his descriptions  

 

The West Is Sick of the New Woke Jihadism

 

What are the mobs in Washington defiling iconic federal statues with impunity and pelting policemen really protesting?

What are the students at Stanford University vandalizing the president’s office really demonstrating against?

What are the throngs in London brazenly swarming parks and rampaging in the streets really angry about?

https://victorhanson.com/the-west-is-sick-of-the-new-woke-jihadism/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Poor choice of GIF's  - makes you look like a silly little twat.

Thanks for reaffirming that I picked the right one.  T. W. U. N. T.  Works just perfect for you.  

  • Bob 1
  • Poopy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...