Is this supposed to be funny? It's sad.

He’s got another recent one where he is showing himself fight during that dual….. forgot who but we’ve all seen that fight.

He’s clearly not understanding what a tool bag he is perceived to be.  

He goes through and deletes all the comments he doesnt like and keeps all the ones of the dudes riding his d. There's way too many comments on there saying he would've ran through 197 this season 😆

• Bob 1
  • Clown 1

1 minute ago, TNwrestling said:

He goes through and deletes all the comments he doesnt like and keeps all the ones of the dudes riding his d. There's way too many comments on there saying he would've ran through 197 this season 😆

Jimmy has a lot of burner accounts.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Old Dirty said:

He was dressed up to go on a date with my great great grandma.  They are courting

unfortunately that's probably what he's wearing to prom...

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

1 hour ago, Old Dirty said:

He was dressed up to go on a date with my great great grandma.  They are courting

2 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

unfortunately that's probably what he's wearing to prom...

Old Dirty's great great grandma is probably the only prom date he can get.  

I laughed my ass off at this. Which is not what he was going for.

I think what happened was he did the move where a guy dives at his foot, misses (intentional or not) and he reverse spins over the guy for the go behind TD. Someone said, "dude, your a magician". Then he thought, "I know, I will dress up as a magician and use that as the lead in for the video of the move."

He went and tried on a tux thinking that is what a magician looks like. but failing to realize he looks more like the father of the bride. Not wanting to spend any money (even though the bag is secured), he did not actually rent the tux, he just tried it on and walked around outside the dressing room while being videoed.

That there is a guy in the background scrolling on his phone while AJ is busy not looking anything like a magician, was just an extra little treat for the lovers of high production values in the crowd.

• Bob 1

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I laughed my ass off at this. Which is not what he was going for.

I think what happened was he did the move where a guy dives at his foot, misses (intentional or not) and he reverse spins over the guy for the go behind TD. Someone said, "dude, your a magician". Then he thought, "I know, I will dress up as a magician and use that as the lead in for the video of the move."

He went and tried on a tux thinking that is what a magician looks like. but failing to realize he looks more like the father of the bride. Not wanting to spend any money (even though the bag is secured), he did not actually rent the tux, he just tried it on and walked around outside the dressing room while being videoed.

That there is a guy in the background scrolling on his phone while AJ is busy not looking anything like a magician, was just an extra little treat for the lovers of high production values in the crowd.

The price tag still on the sleeve 😂  

If only AJ understood the difference between people laughing with him vs. people laughing at him

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

Not defending the guy because I can't stand him, but he's just another young dumb guy putting stuff on his socially media.  Only thing is EVERYBODY sees his and critiques him for it.

33 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Moreover, the move is called the magic stick. I guarantee that played a factor

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, KCMO2 said:

Not defending the guy because I can't stand him, but he's just another young dumb guy putting stuff on his socially media.  Only thing is EVERYBODY sees his and critiques him for it.

Given stuff he's done he's not your average young dumb guy.