Hamiti is gonna beat Carr

Hammerlock3

12 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

What would be a fair Vegas Spread.  Carr 1 1/2 or 2 1/2 ?

1.5 and I take Carr and the over, no real hesitation.  You say 2.5 and it makes me check out wrestlestat then make me worried on the over or under.  So 2.5.

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

17 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

1.5 and I take Carr and the over, no real hesitation.  You say 2.5 and it makes me check out wrestlestat then make me worried on the over or under.  So 2.5.

5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I'm with you hammerlock.  Will be willing to put my avatar on this new site on the line if someone would take the other side 🙂

You & @flyingcementavatar bet 1.5 point spread (Carr)...Let's make it the first official bet on the new forum.

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

As was pointed out by me and by SHP, Bob and I never agreed on the final terms of the bet. I made my sucker bet offer, Bob changed the conditions in midstream, and declared himself the "winner." However,  neither of us finalized the bet by confirming what we were betting on.

So, no, no bet was officially made. However, I still recall it was $1,000- simply because it was a sucker bet that I couldn't lose-but because I'm a man of my word and an honest man, if someone can show where we both agreed on the final conditions of the bet I'll pay up. 

No worries about me betting on here though,  as most never take my bets because they're always sucker bets.

If you need to ban me for this what happened years ago on another forum,  and to which I never fudged on, please have at it. It wouldn't be the first time and my life is not driven by forums. So, have at it,  sir.  If not, you won't see me on here much anyway, outside of an occasional music video I'll post on the music board.  Don't have the fire for rasslin boards any longer. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

As was pointed out by me and by SHP, Bob and I never agreed on the final terms of the bet. I made my sucker bet offer, Bob changed the conditions in midstream, and declared himself the "winner." However,  neither of us finalized the bet by confirming what we were betting on.

So, no, no bet was officially made. However, I still recall it was $1,000- simply because it was a sucker bet that I couldn't lose-but because I'm a man of my word and an honest man, if someone can show where we both agreed on the final conditions of the bet I'll pay up. 

No worries about me betting on here though,  as most never take my bets because they're always sucker bets.

If you need to ban me for this what happened years ago on another forum,  and to which I never fudged on, please have at it. It wouldn't be the first time and my life is not driven by forums. So, have at it,  sir.  If not, you won't see me on here much anyway, outside of an occasional music video I'll post on the music board.  Don't have the fire for rasslin boards any longer. 

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Legitimate story always trumps silly weak GIF - Got to go with banbasketball here.

5 hours ago, BobDole said:

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

As I said,  sir, I'm an honest man; show me where we both agreed on the final conditions of the bet and if I indeed lost,  I will pay you the $1,000 that I owe you.   

Please reveal it,  heat up your Paypal account,  and you'll be one grand richer.  Ok?  Thanks. 

And,  to Husker Du, as I said earlier,  if you need to bounce me from the site for this which happened probably ten years ago on another site, please do. I'm already having an enchanted time on here, so feel free to make my day, sir.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

35 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

As I said,  sir, I'm an honest man; show me where we both agreed on the final conditions of the bet and if I indeed lost,  I will pay you the $1,000 that I owe you.   

Please reveal it,  heat up your Paypal account,  and you'll be one grand richer.  Ok?  Thanks. 

And,  to Husker Du, as I said earlier,  if you need to bounce me from the site for this which happened probably ten years ago on another site, please do. I'm already having an enchanted time on here, so feel free to make my day, sir.

Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham