Border Wars

41 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

What is a real interesting study is the why she would have such a tough time winning the republican nomination.

Will say it again.  Haley is pro-establishment and hasn't accomplished anything that indicates she can lead the country productively.

Trump influenced prosperity, country first, and anti-establishment is the overwhelming choice... we already know what we're doing to get... his support is made stronger each day of political prosecution.  Somebody has to fight the establishment, and it isn't you, me, or Haley.  It isn't that people are unwilling to move past Trump, it is that there are no viable options.  

I shared this article before... the silent supporters of Trump... https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4242013-trumps-supporters-are-right-in-front-of-you-quietly-living-among-us/

Edited by jross
  • Fire 2

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Anybody who tells you that your voting choice is equivalent to 'sell out the country'...

...needs a swift kick in the ass.

In the USA, nothing is more basic than a voter's right to choose.

Husker - shut the ***duck** up.

Trying to intimidate any voter based on your personal opinion is completely unacceptable.

Seriously, shut the ***duck** up.

Intimidate?  Come on. Really?   

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

I saw on MSM that she has no chance of winning.  You already agreed with that right?  

The GOP against Trump - no.  The general - yes.  If no Trump then GOP - maybe. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

So MSM has communicated something that’s correct?  Haley has no chance of beating trump.  

blind squirrel/broken clock

Edited by ionel

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What do dimocrats like about Haley that Republicans don’t?

Not the Trump circus and currently lacks the Biden baggage.  Diplomacy is more important than policy... and for the elite Dems... their ability to influence.

15 hours ago, jross said:

Will say it again.  Haley is pro-establishment and hasn't accomplished anything that indicates she can lead the country productively.

Trump influenced prosperity, country first, and anti-establishment is the overwhelming choice... we already know what we're doing to get... his support is made stronger each day of political prosecution.  Somebody has to fight the establishment, and it isn't you, me, or Haley.  It isn't that people are unwilling to move past Trump, it is that there are no viable options.  

I shared this article before... the silent supporters of Trump... https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4242013-trumps-supporters-are-right-in-front-of-you-quietly-living-among-us/

Sounds right - China prefers Trump as it strengthens their position.

15 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Intimidate?  Come on. Really?   

Really.

When you tell someone who is in a position of influence over you that you plan to vote for someone, and they respond that by voting that way "you're selling out your country."

That is the very definition of intimidation.

How can you possibly claim that person isn't intentionally trying to dissuade you from your choice?

It is 100% voter intimidation.

2 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Really.

When you tell someone who is in a position of influence over you that you plan to vote for someone, and they respond that by voting that way "you're selling out your country."

How can you possibly claim that person isn't intentionally trying to dissuade you from your choice?

in addition to thinking you're stupid, i now think you're not fully sane. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

TBD

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Really.

A position of influence?  Why?  

image.png.20688ce59832ea266ca4d1b25a56cffa.png

Let's call these Pre-Paid Reparations (PRe-Parations?).  They have no grievance against any American but let us give them money in advance and rest assured because sure they will come up with some sort of oppression to resent soon.

Edited by Lipdrag

So how do they determine if a person is an illegal immigrant.   Heck I could cop an accent and get my 10k.   and then do it again and get another 10k since there is no fraud control.   Heck I could just keep on doing it and get 100k.   Then the money runs out and the gravy train stops.    This is just plain foolhardy.  

Legitimate question:   Why shouldn't I get the 10k (speaking as the average Joe in NYC)?   I work, I pay taxes and I am paying for these people.   I want my tax money back.   Give me some.   Why should they get free room, board, and 10k?  

mspart

6 hours ago, mspart said:

Why shouldn't I get the 10k (speaking as the average Joe in NYC)? 

2 reasons, average Joe.  1- 76%+ of your averageness voted for the dems.  You voted for then KNOWING they are avowed sanctuary city cultists.  You broke it (your cities' governance), you own it.  2 - it isn't your money anyway according to the ideological group you favor.  The fruits of your labor belong first to them and they will leave you with whatever they deem you "deserve".  So, Joe, I have no sympathy for 76% of yourself.  The very non-average 24% who voted against this crap are simply screwed. They don't deserve this in the least.

• Fire 1

And that my friends is what I have been talking about.   If you are a favored class you get the stuff, you don't get prosecuted, etc.    If you are not, then you don't get the stuff and you may get prosecuted for  what the favored are not prosecuted for. 

mspart

• Fire 2

10 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Those librul brainiac wokecicists! Anyone on here who says any of this needs a middle of the night,  drunken canceling of culture!

It's ENRAGING what these librul wokecicists lie to us about, eh, friend!?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

14 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

A position of influence?  Why?  

If you are the 'President' (Husker's title in all his posts) who operates this board, you are in a clear position of influence. In addition, if you are able to ban people based on your whims - even more so.

So yes - a clear position of influence here.

(I thought that was obvious.)

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth