I really enjoyed the AJ Ferrari era.

28 minutes ago, Caveira said:

I’m in sales.   I can’t stand those obvious cringy sales pitches for junk.  And imo we will be getting more of this from more wrestlers as NIL matures.    

Hey at least he’s trying to sell something…do we know what sponsorships are paying for Real Woods, Jared Franek, Mikey Caliendo, Aaron Nagao and Bernie Truax?

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Hey at least he’s trying to sell something…do we know what sponsorships are paying for Real Woods, Jared Franek, Mikey Caliendo, Aaron Nagao and Bernie Truax?

I don’t.  

11 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Well he kind of has to sell something, because unlike those guys he apparently can't wrestle anywhere.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Just now, Wildcat92 said:

Why do people give that d-bag money??

Maybe it’s a fringe crap / cultish product?   any publicity is good for them no?   

what was AJs major at okst?   Does he have any skills outside of combat sports and/or being a creep?

Just now, Caveira said:

Maybe it’s a fringe crap / cultish product?   any publicity is good for them no?   

what was AJs major at okst?   Does he have any skills outside of combat sports and/or being a creep?

I think his only skills are lifting, tanning, and getting his hair cut.  

2 minutes ago, Caveira said:

automotive crash test dumbie 🤔

• Stalling 1

37 minutes ago, Wildcat92 said:

I think his only skills are lifting, tanning, and getting his hair cut.  

he's gotten to the point where if someone asked who he was, I'd have to say something like, "professional loud idiot attention whore with some serious legal accusations.....oh yeah he also is good at wrestling."

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

My question is this:   Is this really the correct subject for this thread (I really enjoyed the AJ Ferrari era.)?  How long has it been since anyone enjoyed that era?

mspart

Did anyone ever enjoy the AJ era? 

• Confused 1