Racist Iowa Fans?

Ferrari just claimed that he was having racial slurs directed at him during the Soldier Salute from Iowa fans and that contributed to his reaction. 

He seems like a trustworthy guy, so I guess his actions were justified and all should be forgiven.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

Ferrari just claimed that he was having racial slurs directed at him during the Soldier Salute from Iowa fans and that contributed to his reaction. 

He seems like a trustworthy guy, so I guess his actions were justified and all should be forgiven.

Yeah he sounded like an idiot. Dude lives in his own world.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

In fairness, he managed to congeal his grossness, which is complex because its so multifaceted, into a remarkably short interview.

There was so much in those ten minutes, but I felt like accusing the fanbase of the team he wants to join of being racist deserved its own thread 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

What race?  Thought he was just plain middle of the road Texan. 🤷‍♀️

The accusation sounded like they were using racial slurs assuming he was a race that he wasn’t? Obviously it didn’t make sense though, but we can’t expect it to make sense 

2 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

There was so much in those ten minutes, but I felt like accusing the fanbase of the team he wants to join of being racist deserved its own thread 

the pandering for sympathy based on cynical political trends, awkard reminders that he isn't in favor of rape, constant and transparently self serving references to christianity.... 

• Fire 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

23 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

The accusation sounded like they were using racial slurs assuming he was a race that he wasn’t? Obviously it didn’t make sense though, but we can’t expect it to make sense 

My guess is maybe slurs that Hispanic people are called?

I mean other wrestlers have said Iowa fans called them racist names, that part is actually believable IMO.    But him saying Glazier started the altercation and basically that he wasn’t really sorry for what he did was pretty cringe.

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

My guess is maybe slurs that Hispanic people are called?

I mean other wrestlers have said Iowa fans called them racist names, that part is actually believable IMO.    But him saying Glazier started the altercation and basically that he wasn’t really sorry for what he did was pretty cringe.

For this to be true we are going to have to assume a)  AJ Ferrari is honest  b) Iowa fans had no idea who AJ Ferrari was

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

For this to be true we are going to have to assume a)  AJ Ferrari is honest  b) Iowa fans had no idea who AJ Ferrari was

They could have done it intentionally knowing what his actual race is.  I would doubt it was more than 1 person saying it though.

I wonder where all those "inner circle" people are that can attest to his claim that he is a "nice guy"?  You don't ever hear, or at least I never have, people that truly know him stick up for him or come out in support of him.  His dad/family don't count...but even there you don't hear much...again at least I haven't seen or heard much.

Anyway, clearly he is a narcist.  

55 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I will say I am 100% behind the Christina Pyles movement.

Meh. The thing I liked about Sonnen was that he called him Pyle to his face. Ferrari doing the Christina thing on a podcast was just a little too mean girls to garner my respect.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Hilarious to think that someone would lob an italian slur at him or that he'd hear a hispanic/black/asian slur and think it was for him. Next interview he'll be saying that somebody insulted his momma.

Edited by alex1fly

38 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

Hilarious to think that someone would lob an italian slur at him or that he'd hear a hispanic/black/asian slur and think it was for him. Next interview he'll be saying that somebody insulted his momma.

To add to fly's ... maybe it was a tan sex offender slur?  

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Meh. The thing I liked about Sonnen was that he called him Pyle to his face. Ferrari doing the Christina thing on a podcast was just a little too mean girls to garner my respect.

come on you don't actually think I was being serious

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."