AJ walk up music at Iowa

AgaveMaria

38 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

He will come on he mat to the Chorus of this one and Iowa Crowds will go crazy as they know every line.

Yeah ... no way Garth gives him rights to use that song.  And why would the Iowa crowd like it?  

23 minutes ago, ionel said:

Yeah ... no way Garth gives him rights to use that song.  And why would the Iowa crowd like it?  

Isn't he close personal friends with John Smith too and a big OkSt wrestling fan? Cant see him agreeing to it. 

Edited by TNwrestling

13 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

Isn't he close personal friends with John Smith too and a big OkSt wrestling fan? Cant see him agreeing to it. 

Garth was an athlete on the track & field team at OSU.  Guarantee you he knows what a low life AJ is and the damage he has done to OSU, thus no way!

1 minute ago, alex1fly said:

How do you embed a video like that? I have a good one.

Prob more than one method but I usually right click, select open video/pic etc in new tab, then go to new tab copy address then paste address in your post, hit return and pic or video should be embedded. 

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Prob more than one method but I usually right click, select open video/pic etc in new tab, then go to new tab copy address then paste address in your post, hit return and pic or video should be embedded. 

Well that's entirely too simple. Thanks

• Haha 1