How Long Will Bono Last at Wisconsin?

ThreePointTakedown

3 hours ago, TexRef said:

What about Taylor Walsh? Sorry if it seems like I live under a rock 

No idea last I heard he of him he was on his dads staff at the high school they all went too (Camden catholic) coaching his youngest brother but that was a few years back , his brother chad 2x AA for rider is on the rider staff I believe 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Antitroll2828 said:

No idea last I heard he of him he was on his dads staff at the high school they all went too (Camden catholic) coaching his youngest brother but that was a few years back , his brother chad 2x AA for rider is on the rider staff I believe 

Columbia after a few years at Davidson

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 2:57 PM, Ivan Stankowski said:

I think Macintosh is more concerned about Fickell and the Football program right now (which I am sure they will get figured out shortly) then the few pennies the wrestling program brings in, but if I was Bono I would start to worry a bit, the recruiting and where the program is headed is concerning , but right now we have bigger fish to fry

Let Fickell coach the wrestling team as well. From what I recall, the dude was a 3x heavyweight state champ and 2x freestyle nationals champ. 

20 hours ago, flyingcement said:

What about Tanelli?  He's done well with limited options at Columbia - has history with the team.  Similar haircut to Bono to the point where you could probably just keep the same headshot up on the website

He’s also Italian so a feel good to bring another minority in

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, flyingcement said:

What about Tanelli?  He's done well with limited options at Columbia - has history with the team.  Similar haircut to Bono to the point where you could probably just keep the same headshot up on the website

Tanelli is Jersey through and through, is one of the earliest Edge guys from way back when the Edge was in a warehouse off the garden state parkway.

Since then the Edge has only grown, and is now just across the river in Hoboken.  Now with columbia, Edge, and the NYCRTC all being tied together, Tanelli is likely there for the long haul.  

Also, Columbia has as much $ as any school to throw at successful programs, and wrestling is definitely on the up and up under Tanelli.  I would place even money that columbia places higher than Wisconsin this year.

39 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

Tanelli is Jersey through and through, is one of the earliest Edge guys from way back when the Edge was in a warehouse off the garden state parkway.

Since then the Edge has only grown, and is now just across the river in Hoboken.  Now with columbia, Edge, and the NYCRTC all being tied together, Tanelli is likely there for the long haul.  

Also, Columbia has as much $ as any school to throw at successful programs, and wrestling is definitely on the up and up under Tanelli.  I would place even money that columbia places higher than Wisconsin this year.

I watched the dual against tOSU and it looked like there were 30 people there

• Fire 1

18 hours ago, Gus said:

I watched the dual against tOSU and it looked like there were 30 people there

I have no idea how their wrestling venue is set up, but some places look empty on TV when in fact the attendance is much higher.  It’s usually when there is one main seating side of the venue, and the cameras are shooting from that same side, showing the small set of stands on the far side of the mat.

• Fire 2

Craig Henning got screwed in the 2007 NCAA Finals.

A certain wrestling Family from Texas may be looking for a new University for their three top quality wrestlers.

Bono standing next to AJ on the awards platform at NCAA's - that is a picture to look forward to.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

13 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Any idea how Attao does against McDermott

No... Attao has been focusing on Greco - Just finished 3rd at the Open with his only loss to Coon. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐