Vito loses for the first time to anyone, anywhere since 6-Jan-2023

lu_alum

1 minute ago, lu_alum said:

My projection:

#1 Fix
#2 Vito
#3 Crookham

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay... in the second go-around, Crookham will have to repeat that improbable feat. Very hard pressed to do, given the creds that Arujau carries w/ him (he's not chopped liver, ya know.)

D3

Just now, Paul158 said:

It really doesn't matter. A healthy Vito will easily beat both of them. This is early November. Lots of wrestling to go before March comes.

Correct (that it doesn't matter).  Rankings are not predictions.

Edited by 1032004
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, MPhillips said:

Paul's head is gonna explode...

Why? Read my recent post. You guys need to chill. I will stick with my last statement. I already knew  he lost a match. I've wrestled NCAA Champions. Div  2 National Champions.  In the finals of CKLV. Had 2 older brothers that kicked my butt regularly in Ohio. This is peanuts. 

• Fire 2

Jimmy Cinna is going to have a case of the sads about this.

Not because Vito loss, but because Vito's loss overshadows the Robbie Howard loss(es).

His passive/aggressive digs at Penn State over this won't be as stinging because of it (of course, JC is just a "real" Penn State fan and any posts he makes are for the good of the program).

And this very early season loss for Vito is likely ends-up as just a footnote at the end of the season when he wins the NC, but it also shows that wrestling is brutal and that any wrestler can take a L at some point.  

1 hour ago, OMW said:

Jimmy Cinna is going to have a case of the sads about this.

Not because Vito loss, but because Vito's loss overshadows the Robbie Howard loss(es).

His passive/aggressive digs at Penn State over this won't be as stinging because of it (of course, JC is just a "real" Penn State fan and any posts he makes are for the good of the program).

And this very early season loss for Vito is likely ends-up as just a footnote at the end of the season when he wins the NC, but it also shows that wrestling is brutal and that any wrestler can take a L at some point.  

Well it did help his “Real Woods is the biggest lock to win” claim

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Why would you ever put fix ahead of Vito? Vito destroyed Fix and RBY.  They haven't wrestled since.

Yeah but Fix just destroyed a kid who gave him a very hard match last year.  Vito just lost to a kid (a true youngster) that no one outside of Bethleham was talking about. Thus by transitive destruction property ...

I kid 😉