Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Period 2

GK down. And out quick. 12-1

Low double for GK and he over powers WH. 15-1

WH escapes. 15-2

GK hunting the TF goes low double again and converts. 18-2. TF

Thanks for the play by play Wkn, good stuff.  🙂

8 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

So what do you think?  Does he have a chance against Gabe Arnold?  Need some counter points for Cinnabon's eventual Thread

Until someone scores an offensive point on the guy, Sta(l)rocci can only be beaten with a stick, while he sleeps.

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I preferred the kids from the Maryland/Pitt dual honestly.   Taylor was basically coaching the guys.

Actually he was explaining what they were trying to do but you go with liking those kids 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

David Taylor is the guy at the Magic: The Gathering table who knows every card and can tell you the damage done by a Hippogriff compared to a Thrull. 

By the way, tomorrow I file a multi-billion dollar antitrust lawsuit against Penn State. They got the venue, a suspiciously large number of the participants, one of the announcers, Wrestleknownothing providing play-by-play here, and they promoted their venue for Olympic Team Trial during the match. I almost miss Iowa. What happened to them anyway?

• Fire 2

So, I know that this is a college thread, but looking forward to perhaps this summer or to 2025, I have thought for a while that Aaron Brooks would be the heir apparent to 86 Kg., once David Taylor hangs it up, but I have to wonder if Brooks will make a run at 92 Kg.
Also Kerkvliet looked better than I’ve ever seen him, so I have to wonder how much of a threat he is to make the team at 125 kg., as well as winning the NCAA title this year. I don’t know if Mason Parris is taking a redshirt or if the rumor about Gable coming back is true or not. 

15 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

David Taylor is the guy at the Magic: The Gathering table who knows every card and can tell you the damage done by a Hippogriff compared to a Thrull. 

By the way, tomorrow I file a multi-billion dollar antitrust lawsuit against Penn State. They got the venue, a suspiciously large number of the participants, one of the announcers, Wrestleknownothing providing play-by-play here, and they promoted their venue for Olympic Team Trial during the match. I almost miss Iowa. What happened to them anyway?

Maybe you are not asking the right questions. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

So, I know that this is a college thread, but looking forward to perhaps this summer or to 2025, I have thought for a while that Aaron Brooks would be the heir apparent to 86 Kg., once David Taylor hangs it up, but I have to wonder if Brooks will make a run at 92 Kg.
Also Kerkvliet looked better than I’ve ever seen him, so I have to wonder how much of a threat he is to make the team at 125 kg., as well as winning the NCAA title this year. I don’t know if Mason Parris is taking a redshirt or if the rumor about Gable coming back is true or not. 

Parris has no more eligibility…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk