Who are the democrat front runners for President?

headshuck

58 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Biden, Williamson. Is that it?

How did they get Klobuchar and Warren not to run?

Isn't Klobucher(sp?)  fighting cancer?

I'm hoping that if the polls are too tight,  someone in the Dem ranks will step up send save us from the nightmare of an inmate running the show from prison. 

Gavin Newsome! Heck,  yeah,  I'd even campaign for him. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, Gus said:

Tulsi Gabbard was the most level headed democrat in the last presidential election so of course the left ran her off. 

No,  I think she ran off on her own. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/10/12/1128307544/tulsi-gabbard-democratic-party

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

please tell me you've never procreated. 

It's a complicated story that many on here wouldn't like hearing,  so I'll give the simpler version. 

I have two stepsons, aged 34 and 32, but I've been with them since they were 4 and 2.

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

please tell me you've never procreated. 

Three people look to be easily amused!

Kind of odd as one proclaims to be a "Christian, " but does not endorse the simple tenet of be fruitful and multiply.  Hmmm...

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

When he was born his mama took one look at him and slapped his daddy. 

Perhaps,  but I never heard that one.  My family likely would have shared that one with me. 

Don't think it's true,  Stormfront.

5 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

You'll have to pry it from Biden's cold, dead hands. This generation of Democrats refuses to cede power to the next generation.

This generation of politicians, both parties.  But very true.  I very much wish this presidential election was between two 50-60 year old candidates.

11 minutes ago, neutral said:

RFK jr is a non starter, never had a chance.  Trump is going to get the gop nomination and the only one that can beat trump is Biden. 

Agree with this...and all of this is scary.  Can't believe that we as a country will once again end up with Trump and Biden as our choices for president.  We need new R and D blood who are in the middle and have fresh ideas and policies...my $0.02

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Agree with this...and all of this is scary.  Can't believe that we as a country will once again end up with Trump and Biden as our choices for president.  We need new R and D blood who are in the middle and have fresh ideas and policies...my $0.02

That’s where we’d be if the last election hadn’t been stolen. 

• Haha 2