Twitter is better

jross

Twitter is absolutely better now that it has Grok.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/i-tried-xs-anti-woke-grok-ai-chatbot-the-results-were-the-opposite-of-what-i-expected/

By better I mean funnier.

Couple fun facts from the article:

1. This first one is for you @ionel, even Musk's AI calls Twitter Twitter.

2. I don't think Musk knows what the anti- prefix means. Grok is the most woke anti-woke AI ever created.

3. What do James Buchanan, Donald Trump, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, and Warren G. Harding have in common? Read the article to find out.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/i-tried-xs-anti-woke-grok-ai-chatbot-the-results-were-the-opposite-of-what-i-expected/

2. I don't think Musk knows what the anti- prefix means. Grok is the most woke anti-woke AI ever created.

3. What do James Buchanan, Donald Trump, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, and Warren G. Harding have in common? Read the article to find out.

Incredible!  When it told the author who it would vote for. 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Can Grok be programmed to take over posting here?  This could save me a lot of time.

BTW:  its X

Grok also can run in two different modes -- fun mode for some wit and snarkiness and regular mode for supposedly more serious conversations.

But Grok will roast anyone you like as long as you know their X handle. 

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Can Grok be programmed to take over posting here?  This could save me a lot of time.

BTW:  its X

Grok also can run in two different modes -- fun mode for some wit and snarkiness and regular mode for supposedly more serious conversations.

But Grok will roast anyone you like as long as you know their X handle. 

The better question is if it will roast people I don't like.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Wkn making us do homework on a wrestling forum on a Friday afternoon!  🤨

What is "Go F Yourself" worth?

Fidelity's answer is at least negative $3 billion (more if you compare to comparable companies' performance). The good news is that Musk's November performance art only accounts for 3 of the 31 billion incinerated so far. And now there is just $12 billion of pain left.

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/31/elon-musks-x-fidelity-valuation-cut

• Fidelity believes that X is worth 71.5% less than at the time of purchase, according to a new disclosure that runs through the end of November 2023 (Fidelity revalues private shares on a one-month lag).
  • This includes a 10.7% cut during November, during which time Musk told boycotting X advertisers to "go f**k yourself" during an on-stage interview with the New York Times.
  • In terms of publicly traded comps, Meta stock rose 4.9% in November while Snap shares climbed 38.2%.

11 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

What is "Go F Yourself" worth?

Fidelity's answer is at least negative $3 billion (more if you compare to comparable companies' performance). The good news is that Musk's November performance art only accounts for 3 of the 31 billion incinerated so far. And now there is just $12 billion of pain left.

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/31/elon-musks-x-fidelity-valuation-cut

• Fidelity believes that X is worth 71.5% less than at the time of purchase, according to a new disclosure that runs through the end of November 2023 (Fidelity revalues private shares on a one-month lag).
  • This includes a 10.7% cut during November, during which time Musk told boycotting X advertisers to "go f**k yourself" during an on-stage interview with the New York Times.
  • In terms of publicly traded comps, Meta stock rose 4.9% in November while Snap shares climbed 38.2%.

LOL@ incinerated

Only worth 12 billion?  That is less than he has financed, so he lost every dime he put into it.

32 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

LOL@ incinerated

Only worth 12 billion?  That is less than he has financed, so he lost every dime he put into it.

$12 billion of equity value. In one investor's opinion. If Fidelity is correct there is still enough value to cover the debt.

Watch to the end.  Illegal migrants want to vote, and want to vote for Biden because he is giving them an opportunity.  Surprise surprise...

Busing and flying illegals across the country is maddening and will end poorly for everyone.