Twitter is better

jross

those were not his hands playing the banjo...

they picked him because of his physical appearance...

he works at a walmart now as a greeter and has no hard feelings...

some could take a lesson...

Shrugs What GIF by ABC Network

5 minutes ago, LJB said:

those were not his hands playing the banjo...

they picked him because of his physical appearance...

he works at a walmart now as a greeter and has no hard feelings...

some could take a lesson...

Shrugs What GIF by ABC Network

I know, I just listened to a podcast a few months ago on Deliverance, and read a bunch about it (and other Burt Reynold's roles) after Burt passed away.

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I know, I just listened to a podcast a few months ago on Deliverance, and read a bunch about it (and other Burt Reynold's roles) after Burt passed away.

i remember the first time i watched deliverance as a fetish film...

totally different experience...

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

He’s gaining ground even though yutoob is censoring him.  Do you think the undemocratics will let Joe debate him?

Joe can barely form a coherent sentence at times and RFK sounds like he's taking his last breath. That is riveting television for all to watch.

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Maybe so, but RFK says things that matter whereas Joe can't.  Maybe we should look at content rather than delivery here. 

mspart

Thankfully public speaking doesn't enact policy, write laws, or signs bills. Too bad you and the rest of Fox News can't get over someone that has overcome a stuttering problem.

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

RFK Jr is a humongous POS. I can’t believe that there are people who take this guy seriously in any possible leadership role. 

Well, is that a reason not to have a debate?  Nobody took WA gov Inslee or CA senator Harris seriously as Presidential candidates yet they were on the debate stand before Iowa voted.  Of course both left before Iowa voted because nobody could stand either of them.  

Your opinion of him not withstanding, if he thinks he can win the Primary, and if he is a bona fide candidate ,then he should debate Pres Biden, or rather Pres Biden should debate him.  By saying he won't debate, Biden is saying he can't win a debate, if I may be so bold.   Put up or shut up Joe.  My feeling is that Joe will end up not running.   The D's don't really want him, the American electorate don't want him, and neither wants Harris.   The D's need a better candidate really, objectively speaking.  The R's need better than Trump objectively speaking. 

mspart

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

RFK Jr is a humongous POS. I can’t believe that there are people who take this guy seriously in any possible leadership role. 

Nobody takes him seriously.  He just supplies vaccine narrative for those who refuse to comprehend simple statistics.

Has he always spoken like this?  Long term Covid?

15 minutes ago, mspart said:

Well, is that a reason not to have a debate?  Nobody took WA gov Inslee or CA senator Harris seriously as Presidential candidates yet they were on the debate stand before Iowa voted.  Of course both left before Iowa voted because nobody could stand either of them.  

Your opinion of him not withstanding, if he thinks he can win the Primary, and if he is a bona fide candidate ,then he should debate Pres Biden, or rather Pres Biden should debate him.  By saying he won't debate, Biden is saying he can't win a debate, if I may be so bold.   Put up or shut up Joe.  My feeling is that Joe will end up not running.   The D's don't really want him, the American electorate don't want him, and neither wants Harris.   The D's need a better candidate really, objectively speaking.  The R's need better than Trump objectively speaking. 

mspart

Where do I begin?  I’ll start with…yes that’s correct. He’s not worthy of a debate. He’s a POS. Maybe me calling him a POS is an opinion. The things he has done are not option. They are actual, mental decisions and physical actions, that only a humongous POS would make. He’s not worthy of doing yours or my laundry, let alone being considered for any kind of leadership position. He is not a bonafide candidate. I could say I’m a candidate, that doesn’t make me a bonafide candidate. He is a POS who’s craving attention so calling himself a candidate. 

Biden saying he won’t debate RFK, is Biden saying he can’t win a debate… is the stupidest thing you’ve said on these boards. Easily evidenced by 1) did you feel the same when there were no Republican debates in 2020?  B) And did you know 2020 wasn’t the first time the incumbent didn’t debate?  

I could copy and paste a bunch of shit. But whether or not you want to acknowledge and believe truth is neither my responsibility nor my priority.  

I don't remember there being other candidates in 2020 on the R side and I don't remember there being a hue and a cry for debates.   Trump was the candidate.  I don't even know who they were.   Were there 2012 D debates?   Why not?

I said RFK is bona fide because he is an official candidate on the D side.   Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he shouldn't be on a debate stage with Biden.   From what you are saying, Biden would wipe  him off the stage.   That would dim his star and he would not be a candidate for long.  If Biden won't debate him, then I could say he is not up to the challenge.  What is wrong with that?   Would I automatically be wrong?   I don't think so.  Imagine if Kyle Snyder said, I've been at the top so long I don't consider any challenger bona fide therefore the spot is mine without a wrestle off for as long I want.   Stupid example, but the stakes are much higher.   He must prove his superiority just like Biden should.   That's my opinion.   I hope Biden is the D candidate because he will look silly against any opposition.   Now I say that because that's what I see.   But he seems to rally for debates so maybe not. 

I could have said neither Inslee or Harris were bona fide candidates because they didn't even make it to a primary election.  But they were on the debate stage with everyone else before the first primary vote.  The did what was necessary to be a bona fide candidate, just like RFK Jr, whether you like him or not.   My guess is he would not get your vote.  So that's really easy eh?

All I know about RFK is that he is RFK's son.   That's it.   That is all I know.   But he is a registered candidate and Biden should show him the door on the debate stage.   What's he worried about?

So you don't like RFK Jr, because he is a bad person.   Therefore no debate is necessary.   Got it.

mspart

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

I don't remember there being other candidates in 2020 on the R side and I don't remember there being a hue and a cry for debates.   Trump was the candidate.  I don't even know who they were.   Were there 2012 D debates?   Why not?

I said RFK is bona fide because he is an official candidate on the D side.   Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he shouldn't be on a debate stage with Biden.   From what you are saying, Biden would wipe  him off the stage.  

When you go from ‘Biden saying he’s not going to debate him is Biden saying he couldn’t handle a debate with him’….to trying to claim I’m saying Biden would mop the floor with him, I can’t take you seriously. Particularly when you’re defending this guy. 

Except for this, Here’s a tip: if all you know about him is he is RFK’s son, then you have zero ground to stand on in claiming whether he is or is not a serious candidate. You literally just admitted you know nothing about him while trying to defend him. (Remember earlier today when I said something you stated was the dumbest thing you’ve ever said on these boards? Well….that was short lived).   I strongly suggest you look into his history, then decide whether or not you want to defend this POS. 

Enjoy the holiday of America!! 🇺🇸

17 hours ago, Offthemat said:

In terms of what’s best for the country, I believe RFK Jr would be a better president than Biden, not as good as Trump, but better than Biden or Harris. 

17 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

When you go from ‘Biden saying he’s not going to debate him is Biden saying he couldn’t handle a debate with him’….to trying to claim I’m saying Biden would mop the floor with him, I can’t take you seriously. Particularly when you’re defending this guy. 

Except for this, Here’s a tip: if all you know about him is he is RFK’s son, then you have zero ground to stand on in claiming whether he is or is not a serious candidate. You literally just admitted you know nothing about him while trying to defend him. (Remember earlier today when I said something you stated was the dumbest thing you’ve ever said on these boards? Well….that was short lived).   I strongly suggest you look into his history, then decide whether or not you want to defend this POS. 

Enjoy the holiday of America!! 🇺🇸

Ok, got it.   If a person has WR's seal of approval, legit candidate.   Otherwise, he/she doesn't belong, not legit, go home not worth taking anyone's time.   You can't take me seriously?   That's your opinion.   But for my part it is difficult to take someone serious that refuses to acknowledge that RFK Jr IS a candidate for the Democratic nomination.   Here's a tip:  When someone does all the paperwork necessary to become a presidential candidate, they are a legit presidential candidate.   It doesn't matter if you approve or not.  

To your tip for me:  I knew nothing about Clinton when he was running.   Hick from AK is all I knew.   Therefore, he was not a legitimate candidate if I go by your philosophy.    Funny thing that he won eh?  And he was not the front runner at the beginning because "who the heck was he".  

Here's the deal and the optics:   Joe won't debate.   RFK Jr will debate.   Who's afraid of who?   Why won't Joe debate, and the many follow up questions from that.  

I am not a RFK Jr acolyte.   I would prefer Biden win the nomination.   He's as weak as it gets.   I think in the end he won't be the nominee.   It will be like Lyndon Johnson, just not enough support.   He's running on "Bidenomics" and 34% of the people polled approve of his handling of the economy.   There is no there there.   And no one even on the left wants Biden for a 2nd term.   I'm guessing he will bow out and Newsome and some other Ds will take his place.   I'll bet they would be happy and excited to debate RFK Jr and wipe the stage with him.    

I will be enjoying the 4th of July with my family.   I wish you a Happy 4th of July as well. 

mspart 

Debates are worthless, they are just there to find zingers and capture audio clips. The do nothing in telling how you will lead or how you will work with congress to enact legislation that will help the country. Being able to have snappy comebacks that have no facts or bearing to how good or bad of a candidate you are. Trump ruined debates for everyone.

The only way to make them worthwhile is to have a fact checker on the spot calling them out when they lie. Of course then the people who don't believe in facts will say that it's rigged.