Thoughts on this new profile pic?

bnwtwg

He was on Xvideos already this week. Big Numbers. Maybe the biggest numbers ever. Yuge numbers*. Donald loves Xvideos and Elon is going to make sure he is on Xvideos more than ever because Xvideos is a fantastic source of media.

*editor's note: seriously it was actually very large numbers

i am an idiot on the internet

I have said many times, I can't stand Trump and hope the R's have a different candidate to run for president as I hope the D's have a different candidate as well, but I also find it sad that people are applauding this and celebrating what is happening....this is a sorry time in our history as a country.  I don't say that to be overly dramatic but more of a "step back and think about it" commentary.  The political narrative and division that is being forced down people's throats by the MSM, social media, and the far right and far left is sickening.  And even more concerning is how many people are falling for it. 

I can't wait for this part of our history to circle back to the middle again...and I have optimism it will based on my kid, his friends, and the kids around his age because they all think for themselves and are extremely anti-far right and far left.

• Fire 4

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

can't stand Trump and hope the R's have a different candidate to run for president as I hope the D's have a different candidate as well, but I also find it sad that people are applauding this and celebrating what is happening....this is a sorry time in our history as a country. 

^^^ this ^^^

• Fire 1

16 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

He was on Xvideos already this week. Big Numbers. Maybe the biggest numbers ever. Yuge numbers*. Donald loves Xvideos and Elon is going to make sure he is on Xvideos more than ever because Xvideos is a fantastic source of media.

*editor's note: seriously it was actually very large numbers

Fantasy is reality, and reality is fantasy.

All of us KNOW the 30 percenters will now be repeating that.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

10 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Ban, you're the same person that whines incessantly that you've been banned for doing nothing.

it's funny how you applaud the indictments which at best are partisan and at worst are a which hunt. 

very hypocritical of your beetle brain. 

Beetle Brain Ban ... I like it.  An upgrade from the Deuce to the Trip. 🙂