2nd assassination attempt on President Donald Trump. Suspect is now in custody. Maybe Kamala will win by default when they finally are succesful

Paul158

22 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Wonder what kind of person are you when you get banned multiple times from the forum yet keep coming back and creates new screen names to in order to be a total a-hole troll??

Rock lobster’s last visit was the 17th.   This guys acct created the 12th.    I wonder lol 

• Bob 1

29 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Wonder what kind of person are you when you get banned multiple times from the forum yet keep coming back and creates new screen names to in order to be a total a-hole troll??

Overly emotional and illogical. High levels of estrogen.

• Bob 1
  • Clown 1

11 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Rock lobster’s last visit was the 17th.   This guys acct created the 12th.    I wonder lol 

Ironically red Viking’s last visit is the 17th too.   So day time poster of old is red Viking and drunk late night one is rock lobster and both are now the new Willie guy?

• Bob 2
  • Pirate 1

8 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Ironically red Viking’s last visit is the 17th too.   So day time poster of old is red Viking and drunk late night one is rock lobster and both are now the new Willie guy?

Posts of the same style. Highly emotional trolling. Constantly seeing red if someone doesn't agree so they have to name call.

• Fire 1

This isn't the late-night Rock Lobster or the victimized ThreePointTD. I initially thought it might be Neutral, but that's not it either.  The Red Viking selection is a 70%+ match.  The member is direct, confrontational, sarcastic, humorous, dismissive, a lazy thinker, and ignorantly dishonest.

Edited by jross
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pirate 1

9 minutes ago, jross said:

This isn't the late-night Rock Lobster or the victimized ThreePointTD. I initially thought it might be Neutral, but that's not it either.  The Red Viking selection is a 70%+ match.  The member is direct, confrontational, sarcastic, humorous, dismissive, a lazy thinker, and ignorantly dishonest.

Wonder if we could nab all the posts per person and run them through sentiment analysis and see how matching the scores.   Interesting at least.  

On 9/23/2024 at 9:48 AM, Bigbrog said:

I've never been banned and you're clearly the dumbest poster on this board.

Nobody actually picks on you because that would be like punching the disabled kid.

On 9/23/2024 at 12:04 PM, jross said:

Doesn't your logic training give you any better answers than

8ball.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2024 at 4:48 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

So it appears after all that the would be assassin did not just happen to be there on that day at that time, but had been staking out the location and been there several days and different times between August 18 and the day of his arrest 9/15. 

I was wondering if you are in the path of Helene? if you are, then be safe. It's going be pretty rough.

40 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Responded in previous, thank you.  Pic for reference below, forecast for 5pm tomorrow. I’m at the white XIMG_3803.thumb.jpeg.9816aa683ac6688f05f06792b6b2ae6e.jpeg

I'd cancel that 6pm grill out.  Be safe!

BPE 10/14/24 IWB's SC

On 9/23/2024 at 12:23 PM, Caveira said:

Don't look now. Red Viking is back now that we found it's alter ego possibly.

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Responded in previous, thank you.  Pic for reference below, forecast for 5pm tomorrow. I’m at the white XIMG_3803.thumb.jpeg.9816aa683ac6688f05f06792b6b2ae6e.jpeg

If you are able maybe you could let us know how you are doing tomorrow. be safe.

Thanks, I appreciate it.  Calling for even bigger and cat 4 now with the latest runs, but still tracking enough west should just still be a good TS for me.  People in the panhandle to the bend are going to need some prayers, they're saying possibly up to 18 feet storm surge.  

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Bob 1