2nd assassination attempt on President Donald Trump. Suspect is now in custody. Maybe Kamala will win by default when they finally are succesful

Paul158

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

One side revs them up and sets them loose by LYING CONSTANTLY about people they don't like

Are you familiar with BLM and Antifa? Have you heard of Hillary Clinton and the Russian collusion? Are you aware that Rep. Goldman just called for Trump to be "eliminated" on national television? 

You are the least objective person on this message board and it isn't close.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mspart said:

Interesting that we still don't know much about the first assassination attempt from FBI or Secret Service.   Perhaps DeSantis can get them to provide info by shedding light on the obstructiveness.  

mspart

61 years later America is still waiting on the FULL RESULTS from the JFK assassination. I will be long gone by the time we get the results of these 2 assassination attempts on Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

61 years later America is still waiting on the FULL RESULTS from the JFK assassination. I will be long gone by the time we get the results of these 2 assassination attempts on Trump. 

Perhaps.   But it should be pretty easy to say why that roof was left untended other than to say it had a pitch and we don't want to endanger anyone.  

mspart

1 minute ago, mspart said:

Perhaps.   But it should be pretty easy to say why that roof was left untended other than to say it had a pitch and we don't want to endanger anyone.  

mspart

You would think. Maybe they are trying to save face. That an inexperienced 20-year-old on an 1800-dollar budget was able to outwit the Secret service. The Secret Service with their 11,000 employees and 3.1-billion-dollar budget. The Sheriff (Willian Snyder) who apprehended the shooter said the shooter would still be out there without the help of the bystander. He saw him, pulled out his phone and got pictures of the shooter, the car and the license plate. Then he notified the authorities. I saw a report where the shooter was in that exact spot for 12 hours.

• Ionel 1

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You would think. Maybe they are trying to save face. That an inexperienced 20-year-old on an 1800-dollar budget was able to outwit the Secret service. The Secret Service with their 11,000 employees and 3.1-billion-dollar budget. The Sheriff (Willian Snyder) who apprehended the shooter said the shooter would still be out there without the help of the bystander. He saw him, pulled out his phone and got pictures of the shooter, the car and the license plate. Then he notified the authorities. I saw a report where the shooter was in that exact spot for 12 hours.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump wants to overhaul the FBI and likely expose the corruption within the DOJ.

• Bob 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Ionel 1

2 minutes ago, wrestlingguy said:

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump wants to overhaul the FBI and likely expose the corruption within the DOJ.

Thats a good point. That would surely put a target on your back.

• Ionel 1

I just love Venn diagrams ha ha ha.   You know, how the three circles interconnect, ooooh, that's a big word didja notice, and you can see something in there that maybe you couldn't before.   Yes, I just love Venn Diagrams.  ha ha ha ha . 

mspart

Edited by mspart

48 minutes ago, wrestlingguy said:

He said the same kind of stuff when he ran last time and corruption only increased. Hilarious that you guys think the way to solve corruption is to take out the middle man and put the billionaires buying those people directly in charge.

• Bob 1

31 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

He said the same kind of stuff when he ran last time and corruption only increased. Hilarious that you guys think the way to solve corruption is to take out the middle man and put the billionaires buying those people directly in charge.

Please elaborate. So the DOJ, CIA, etc are the middle man but who are all the billionaires funding all of the corruption?

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Are you being purposely obtuse? Try doing some real research. He voted once for Trump BUT HAS SINCE BEEN A STAUNCH SUPPORTER of democrats and their policies.

My understanding is that he is a registered independent who at times has voted for Republicans and other times for democrats. Seems inaccurate to refer to him as the opposition party.

3 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Did you read that the only way they were able to catch  him was because a bystander saw him. He pulled out his phone and got a picture of him ,his car and the License plate. Nothing he left on the ground aided in his capture. These are the words from the Sheriff that apprehended him. The Sheriff said without the bystander the shooter would be still out there.

This is because he was caught swiftly.  You use the evidence that provides the quickest path to the suspect.  Since a bystander saw him and provided the license plate they didn't have to examine the evidence at the golf course to find him.  With the number of times this guy has been arrested there is a decent chance that he'd have DNA or fingerprints in the system which could be obtained from the belongings he left behind and used to identify him.  This will still be useful to link him to the attempt vs just a guy who happened to be seen by a bystander near the gold course.

I wouldn't expect at the secret service to have enough agents with Trump on the golf course to set up a perimeter in time to contain him.  It's just not feasible.  Golf courses are very large.

13 minutes ago, fishbane said:

My understanding is that he is a registered independent who at times has voted for Republicans and other times for democrats. Seems inaccurate to refer to him as the opposition party.

This is because he was caught swiftly.  You use the evidence that provides the quickest path to the suspect.  Since a bystander saw him and provided the license plate they didn't have to examine the evidence at the golf course to find him.  With the number of times this guy has been arrested there is a decent chance that he'd have DNA or fingerprints in the system which could be obtained from the belongings he left behind and used to identify him.  This will still be useful to link him to the attempt vs just a guy who happened to be seen by a bystander near the gold course.

I wouldn't expect at the secret service to have enough agents with Trump on the golf course to set up a perimeter in time to contain him.  It's just not feasible.  Golf courses are very large.

I just feel the Police, Secret Service, and FBI were really lucky (again) that they got the data within minutes of the engagement because of a bystander who got pictures of everything they needed and then contacted the authorities immediately. I also mentioned the Sheriff Dept and the head Sheriff said and I Quote " the suspect would still be out there if not for the data supplied by the bystander". I have a feeling he would have been back in Ukraine by the time they could have identified him. 

21 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

I just feel the Police, Secret Service, and FBI were really lucky (again) that they got the data within minutes of the engagement because of a bystander who got pictures of everything they needed and then contacted the authorities immediately. I also mentioned the Sheriff Dept and the head Sheriff said and I Quote " the suspect would still be out there if not for the data supplied by the bystander". I have a feeling he would have been back in Ukraine by the time they could have identified him. 

Yeah and as quick as they got the BOLO out he was still 45 miles away when caught. 

• Bob 1