Merry Christmas, everybody

Wrestleknownothing

I want to get my best wishes in early as I will be out and about. Everyone have a wonderful and safe time. I enjoy arguing with you all, I enjoy learning from you all, and I enjoy being entertained by you all.

I want to thank @Husker_Du for scrambling to put this board together on short notice as an early Christmas present to us all. Thank you @BobDole for your work from beyond the grave to make it all happen. And thank you @jross for archiving the previous board.

Enjoy your family and friends everyone.

• Fire 15

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

38 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I want to get my best wishes in early as I will be out and about. Everyone have a wonderful and safe time. I enjoy arguing with you all, I enjoy learning from you all, and I enjoy being entertained by you all.

I want to thank @Husker_Du for scrambling to put this board together on short notice as an early Christmas present to us all. Thank you @BobDole for your work from beyond the grave to make it all happen. And thank you @jross for archiving the previous board.

I second this motion....well said!!

• Fire 3

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Where do you find the previous board??

The international and college forums are on my local hard drive currently (1GB).  It will take more time and energy than desired to publish in navigational form.  I'll see about posting zips on a cloud share after Christmas with notes on interacting with it.  Will share the other forums if I have them.

• Fire 4

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Well said, sir.

2 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

May all your double leg attacks end in 4 point moves.

2 hours ago, MPhillips said:

...and may all your gut wrench's be tight.

44 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

... and may your leg laces make your opponent want to cry!

And may all your Metzgers and Steparound Bodylocks end up on pins.  As in.....      

Edited by Fadzaev2
  • Fire 2

On 12/24/2022 at 3:45 PM, jross said:

The international and college forums are on my local hard drive currently (1GB).  It will take more time and energy than desired to publish in navigational form.  I'll see about posting zips on a cloud share after Christmas with notes on interacting with it.  Will share the other forums if I have them.

Attention: @BobDole@Coach Bankowski

Zips with content from two forums are available here

Download and extract the files.  

You can use the built-in File Explorer search to find topics by directory name or by the file contents.  See https://seekfast.org/blog/search-text-in-documents/search-files-in-windows-10/ for help with File Explorer options.  Note: search by topic is the default option.  

image.thumb.png.c0e22b602b035d4a77d3716304d783f0.png

You can open the file in a browser.

image.thumb.png.ad8606f1c85fa19454cdc2475f889f11.png

Use the file explorer to navigate the topic to the next page and open the HTML files directly.

• The HTML is unmodified.  Selecting to navigate another page will load the original web address and fail since the site was shut down. 

I have no plans to invest time and energy to provide better user-friendly access.  

• Fire 2