Everything You Need To Know About the DNC (And Voting DEM this year)

35 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Haven't watch two seconds of either convention, but all you need to do to tell how they are going is read this board, or twitter.   Some folks are in full meltdown mode.

Ok Rasta I have to call you out...so if you think people are on "full meltdown mode" (whatever that means)...then you admit you go "full meltdown mode" when it comes to Trump

• Fire 1

49 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Ok Rasta I have to call you out...so if you think people are on "full meltdown mode" (whatever that means)...then you admit you go "full meltdown mode" when it comes to Trump

Provide some examples of my full meltdown please.   Please provide examples of my starting thread after thread, or spending days on end arguing over and over "yeah but's" , or posting furiously on twitter,  (same screen name) or any of those other 'meltdown' characteristics you have experienced from me.   

You sure jump at every possible opportunity to defend the guy for "not being able to stand the guy".   I mean.......I didn't mention anything about Trump at all here, nada nothing zilch,  I said nothing about who particularly is in meltdown mode, just that some folks are,  but yet.... you're right there ready to defend.    Hmmmmmm.

47 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Provide some examples of my full meltdown please.   Please provide examples of my starting thread after thread, or spending days on end arguing over and over "yeah but's" , or posting furiously on twitter,  (same screen name) or any of those other 'meltdown' characteristics you have experienced from me.   

You sure jump at every possible opportunity to defend the guy for "not being able to stand the guy".   I mean.......I didn't mention anything about Trump at all here, nada nothing zilch,  I said nothing about who particularly is in meltdown mode, just that some folks are,  but yet.... you're right there ready to defend.    Hmmmmmm.

LOL...okay...as I thought...claim you don't comment negatively non-stop about Trump and turn around accuse others of "full meltdown mode" because they talk about Harris/Walz...and then deflect by claiming I am a secrete Trump supporter...nice try.

Believe Newsom said at convention we'll see the policy develop over next few months.  Isn't election early Nov which comes after Sept-Oct?  So after we vote for it we get to see it.  🤔

Kamala previous said she'd do press Q&A in Aug.  Does that mean she'll go on The View next week to discuss her favorite ice cream flavor?  Maybe Joe will be there to guide her thru the Qs?  🙄

BTW:  is The View infringing on The Ohio State University trademark/copyright?  Asking for my good buddy @MPhillips

Edited by ionel
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 1

I got a kick out of a meme I saw yesterday that said, at the DNC, Harris/Walz and the D's are claiming they are going to fix everything come November when Harris/Walz are voted in, yet the D's have had the presidency 12 of the last 16 years...lol

• Bob 2

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Imagine what kind of sucker listens to someone named Insurrection Barbie

Lots of folks liked the movie before the insurrection so ... 😉

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Believe Newsom said at convention we'll see the policy develop over next few months.  Isn't election early Nov which comes after Sept-Oct?  So after we vote for it we get to see it.  🤔

Kamala previous said she'd do press Q&A in Aug.  Does that mean she'll go on The View next week to discuss her favorite ice cream flavor?  Maybe Joe will be there to guide her thru the Qs?  🙄

BTW:  is The View infringing on The Ohio State University trademark/copyright?  Asking for my good buddy @MPhillips

As Pelosi has said in the past you have to pass the bill so we can see what is inside it. Same goes for the Kamala/Walz ticket. You must first have to elect them then you will find out (that you are screwed} what their plans are.

• Poopy 1

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...okay...as I thought...claim you don't comment negatively non-stop about Trump and turn around accuse others of "full meltdown mode" because they talk about Harris/Walz...and then deflect by claiming I am a secrete Trump supporter...nice try.

I don’t see any examples in there, I just see you typing stuff. This site has a feature where you can look up my post history. In there I think you’ll find that the threads I start out about music, or food, or unity.  If you’d like to provide examples of me being in full meltdown mode, maybe starting with….show me where I mentioned Trump in any way in the post you responded to, or….you can show me anywhere I said anything about people in meltdown mode because they are talking about Harris/Waltz….then I am more than happy to take a look and see where I mistaken.

Secondly, I didn’t claim you were anything. I made yet another observation that you constantly claim you can’t stand him, but yet you are so quick to come to his defense. Even in, as in this case, he was not mentioned, at all.  

Do yourself a favor if you’d like to carry on a conversation with me…..stick to what I actually say. 

23 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I don’t see any examples in there, I just see you typing stuff. This site has a feature where you can look up my post history. In there I think you’ll find that the threads I start out about music, or food, or unity.  If you’d like to provide examples of me being in full meltdown mode, maybe starting with….show me where I mentioned Trump in any way in the post you responded to, or….you can show me anywhere I said anything about people in meltdown mode because they are talking about Harris/Waltz….then I am more than happy to take a look and see where I mistaken.

Secondly, I didn’t claim you were anything. I made yet another observation that you constantly claim you can’t stand him, but yet you are so quick to come to his defense. Even in, as in this case, he was not mentioned, at all.  

Do yourself a favor if you’d like to carry on a conversation with me…..stick to what I actually say. 

LOL...one...I don't care that much about it to go search and find all the examples of you talking negatively about Trump and being accused of TDS on multiple occasions...if you feel that that hasn't happened on here then that is on you, not me.  

And you are now claiming you didn't say anything about people being in "full meltdown mode" on this very thread??  And I quote...from a mere 5 hours ago:

"Haven't watch two seconds of either convention, but all you need to do to tell how they are going is read this board, or twitter.   Some folks are in full meltdown mode."

So please tell us who were you referring to than if you weren't referring to people on this thread??

28 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...one...I don't care that much about it to go search and find all the examples of you talking negatively about Trump and being accused of TDS on multiple occasions...if you feel that that hasn't happened on here then that is on you, not me.  

And you are now claiming you didn't say anything about people being in "full meltdown mode" on this very thread??  And I quote...from a mere 5 hours ago:

"Haven't watch two seconds of either convention, but all you need to do to tell how they are going is read this board, or twitter.   Some folks are in full meltdown mode."

So please tell us who were you referring to than if you weren't referring to people on this thread??

I believe I saw you recently saying something about reading comprehension?  I’m not claiming I didn’t say anything about people being in meltdown mode. I absolutely said some folks are in meltdown mode.  Here, take a look for yourself:

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Haven't watch two seconds of either convention, but all you need to do to tell how they are going is read this board, or twitter.   Some folks are in full meltdown mode.

You see, it’s right there, clear as day: “Some folks are in full meltdown mode”. 

But you know what you don’t see in that post…..the name Trump.  You know what else you don’t see in that post, anything about Harris/Waltz, nor is there any mention, what so ever, of “because they are talking about Harris/Waltz”.   Zero. 

I have a couple (three actually) very simple questions for you, that really only need one word answers:

Who was the first person to mention Trump in this thread? 

Who was the first person to mention Harris in this thread?? 

Who was the first person to mention Waltz in this thread???

Edited by WrestlingRasta

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...one...I don't care that much about it to go search and find all the examples of you talking negatively about Trump

“I don’t care about actually backing anything I say, what I really care about is just arguing to argue because he pushed some feels, without even saying anything about the people I get so touchy feely about”

This is where the conversation starts to bore me, I tried to help you and guide you to simply stick with what I actually say. But hey, one can only do so much. 

Bye Felicia 

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

“I don’t care about actually backing anything I say, what I really care about is just arguing to argue because he pushed some feels, without even saying anything about the people I get so touchy feely about”

This is where the conversation starts to bore me, I tried to help you and guide you to simply stick with what I actually say. But hey, one can only do so much. 

Bye Felicia 

LOL...again...what is with some of you people...why is it if you disagree with someone it means they are "mad", "upset", "full meltdown", "pushed some feels", etc.??  Is that the go to in debate??  Or maybe it is projection??

And get over yourself there Rasta...I don't need your help with anything...well, maybe some smoking/grilling advice, but definitely not anything political related.  I called out for what you said...and I quoted that you said it, then you argued by quoting it again (which is weird)...fine...you didn't mean people were in "full meltdown" because of Harris/Walz or Trump...my bad for assuming.  🙄  Oh...and you haven't bashed Trump A LOT in the past on here...my bad.  🙄  

By the way, how did you know my real name was Felicia??

The theme of the DNC is pure gaslighting.  It follows the OP exactly.  The speakers consistently ignore the truth, the factchecks, and their own culpability.  If it could be published it would have to be in comic book format. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The theme of the DNC is pure gaslighting.  It follows the OP exactly.  The speakers consistently ignore the truth, the factchecks, and their own culpability.  If it could be published it would have to be in comic book format. 

Paging @ILLINIWrestlingBlog!

• Ionel 1

7 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...again...what is with some of you people...why is it if you disagree with someone it means they are "mad", "upset", "full meltdown", "pushed some feels", etc.??  Is that the go to in debate??  Or maybe it is projection??

And get over yourself there Rasta...I don't need your help with anything...well, maybe some smoking/grilling advice, but definitely not anything political related.  I called out for what you said...and I quoted that you said it, then you argued by quoting it again (which is weird)...fine...you didn't mean people were in "full meltdown" because of Harris/Walz or Trump...my bad for assuming.  🙄  Oh...and you haven't bashed Trump A LOT in the past on here...my bad.  🙄  

By the way, how did you know my real name was Felicia??

Rest easy, I was not trying to offer you any help with politics (or related), I was simply helping you understand and articulate what you are reading. If you go back through our little conversation again, (and comprehend what you are reading this time) you will see that I wasn’t talking politics with you, I was talking about understanding what you are reading, and trying to stick to what I actually say.  It’s what I do, try to help people, I’m here for you. 

And to show in good faith, I did some of your homework for you, and went to the post history, to check on that “talk non stop negatively about Trump. (Which, remember, you are the one who brought Trump into this thread). There are the last 16 posts showing in that history, and I talk about Trump in one of them, saying he’s not looking very good, which is the opinion of the vast majority of Americans, right and left.   Some other things you will find in those past 16 posts:  tipping servers for cash (better for them); saving change for a year then cashing it in (nice little bonus in your pocket); a sign about peace and unity.  But….there is that one Trump mention!  If you went back further, but again remember it’s important to actually understand and comprehend what you’re reading, not make your own inference and then say “you said”……..but I think if you can do that, you will see that I talk about the little MAGA minions waaaaaaay more than I talk about Trump.  And there’s a reason for that.  He’s pretty much irrelevant at this point.  He’s not going to win this thing, and he’s going to be gone.  So it’s the little MAGA minions that need to be gotten rid of…..so conservatives can go back to conservative governing, and maybe start getting some more conservative policy back on the board.  

Im glad we had the opportunity to clear that up.