Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

9 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I wonder what Trump meant in his speech the other night, when he told the crowd if you just get out and vote this time, you won’t have to vote again. Concluding with “in four years we’ll have it fixed so good you won’t ever have to vote again”. 

Thats interesting. 

Dems are running with it to prove their “threat to democracy” line but the reality is even funnier imo. 

He means he doesn’t care if they come out to vote after this election as long as they vote for him this time. It’s not about an agenda or the party. It’s just about him winning. That’s all he cares about. It’s always just been a game to him.

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

im not talking about when. im talking about why they are ended.

lots of people survive off other people. we have talked about many of them.

What do you mean why? What does it matter? How does the why effect you and your life? 

If there is no direct consent and there is harm being done to one person, there could/would be legal avenues to stop it. Your suggestion is to refuse the option of stopping it. 

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

are you claiming it's not a person?

I'm not claiming that its not a human. But, THAT, it exists does not offer it special rights that the person on the right would not be allowed to have. 

Please, keep your irrational fears to yourself.

6 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

this is from a liberal

I don’t get why you believe something tweeted out by an anonymous twitter account. It would be like quoting something posted on this forum as true. 

6 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

I don’t get why you believe something tweeted out by an anonymous twitter account. It would be like quoting something posted on this forum as true. 

Everything posted on Twitter is true because Musk only allows the truth there.

41 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Everything posted on Twitter is true because Musk only allows the truth there.

Coming from the post of a dead politician i doubt this is true.  😉

• Bob 1

22 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I wonder what Trump meant in his speech the other night, when he told the crowd if you just get out and vote this time, you won’t have to vote again. Concluding with “in four years we’ll have it fixed so good you won’t ever have to vote again”. 

Thats interesting. 

There are longer videos than the 40s clip to watch.  Trump does not directly explain what he meant. 

1. To those that believe Trump is a fascist dictator, it could mean Trump will never give up power and there is no need for votes. 
  2. Trump talked about how Christians need to get out and vote so that no chances are taken to lose against a rigged election.  Christians have low vote representation.  Trump said that he will fix the election rigging with Voter ID, etc. so that future elections can not be rigged.  

There is substantial evidence that the last few elections were rigged from both sides, and the left was overwhelmingly successful with rigging the 2020 election.  Trump needs a strong showing from those that normally do not vote, like my wife, to win.  Where if law is implemented to minimize election rigging, Republicans will not need higher participation to win the voting in 2028++.

It is unfortunate what the MSM has done to influence the dictator belief.  The MSM repeat lies well past the point where the brainwashing and conformity is locked in.

• Fire 1

Republicans have no answer for “These guys are weird.” It’s malpractice the Dems took this long to do this. Thank you Tim Walz. 

Doesn’t help when AP is running fact checks on whether your VP pick “***ducked** a couch” lol 

4 hours ago, jross said:

There are longer videos than the 40s clip to watch.  Trump does not directly explain what he meant. 

1. To those that believe Trump is a fascist dictator, it could mean Trump will never give up power and there is no need for votes. 
  2. Trump talked about how Christians need to get out and vote so that no chances are taken to lose against a rigged election.  Christians have low vote representation.  Trump said that he will fix the election rigging with Voter ID, etc. so that future elections can not be rigged.  

There is substantial evidence that the last few elections were rigged from both sides, and the left was overwhelmingly successful with rigging the 2020 election.  Trump needs a strong showing from those that normally do not vote, like my wife, to win.  Where if law is implemented to minimize election rigging, Republicans will not need higher participation to win the voting in 2028++.

It is unfortunate what the MSM has done to influence the dictator belief.  The MSM repeat lies well past the point where the brainwashing and conformity is locked in.

Not sure I understand what you're saying. 

What was the evidence that the left rigged the 2020 election?

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Not sure I understand what you're saying. 

What was the evidence that the left rigged the 2020 election?

If you do not already know then you will never understand.

7 minutes ago, jross said:

If you do not already know then you will never understand.

pretty impressive for the left to rig the election when they were out of power and republicans oversaw the elections in 2/3 key states.

maybe they just wanted it more? don’t the republicans have a personal responsibility to try harder?

• Poopy 1

13 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

you dont trust seymour hersch? 

https://www.bundle.app/en/breakingNews/obama-threatened-biden-with-removal-from-office-under-25th-amendment---sy-hersh-76F985F4-B817-4C7A-8D51-DFBB70851D2C

16 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm not claiming that its not a human. But, THAT, it exists does not offer it special rights that the person on the right would not be allowed to have. 

Please, keep your irrational fears to yourself.

fears of what? my mother didn't kill me in the womb.

16 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

What do you mean why? What does it matter? How does the why effect you and your life? 

If there is no direct consent and there is harm being done to one person, there could/would be legal avenues to stop it. Your suggestion is to refuse the option of stopping it. 

just kill the baby, i dont need to tell you why doctor

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Republicans have no answer for “These guys are weird.” It’s malpractice the Dems took this long to do this. Thank you Tim Walz. 

Doesn’t help when AP is running fact checks on whether your VP pick “***ducked** a couch” lol 

• Haha 1