Shots fired at Trump - Developing situation

VakAttack

15 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

He was not a democratic donor after all. Different Thomas Crooks. 

Maybe that's true, but what this guy put on Twitter is not the definitive proof he's representing it as.  Nothing he posted shows that the 69 year old Crooks was the one that made the donation. It just shows he exists.

ETA: reading further, it seems pretty clear that it was him (or, I guess, someone in his name).

Edited by VakAttack
  • Bob 1

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson called on both Democrats and Republicans to turn the rhetoric down after the assassination attempt on former President Trump at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"This is a horrific act of political violence. It ought to be roundly condemned. Obviously, we can't go on this way as a society," he told NBC News on Sunday. "We've got to turn the rhetoric down. We've got to turn the temperature down in this country. We need leaders of all parties, on both sides, to call that out and make sure that happens, so we can go forward and maintain our free society that we are all blessed to have."

This is nuts. Trump sets up a staged assassination ploy, and instead of admitting to it - the Republican establishment advises everyone to "turn it down" in order to protect our country?

Ignoring the ploy is the wrong choice.

The right choice is to stop trying to gaslight the people.

Not one single American citizen should be lied to. Not a single one. The truth should be above all else.

• Poopy 1

And stopped and consoled the injured and family of the dead on his way to the golf course…..oh wait….oops. 

I wonder how much of the fundraising from the tshirts and coffee mugs the dead fireman’s family will see? 

Time for unity on this forum. Btw, if RockLobster says all of this was staged, there’d be no fallen hero.

We really need two options here for forum posters.  We need an Off Topics for mostly normal people. Then we need a separate Off Topics for the not so normal people. Maybe the moderators could facilitate this. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Brain 1

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

We really need two options here for forum posters.  We need an Off Topics for mostly normal people. Then we need a separate Off Topics for the not so normal people. Maybe the moderators could facilitate this. Thanks in advance.

THIS!!  Get those whackadoodles out of here.  

On 7/13/2024 at 10:31 PM, jross said:

CNN reports Trump had a fall.  Pop the ***ducking** media bubble.  

image.png

They still have headlines like this.  Thank goodness for the wayback machine.

image.png

--------------

Bubbles

--------------

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Your insult skills are getting to be about as good as your comprehension.  Do better.  Try a little creativity for a change. 

Cry. To. The. Mods.  Why. Don’t. Ya????     

but mommy he was mean on social media.  Bahahhahahahahahahaha. 

25 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Or not.  Same shit, different toilet...

5 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And you’re the toilet …….  Someday you’ll figure that out 

Fellas fellas.  Lets clear our heads and get some facts straight.  Toilets, sanitation in general, is an important component to a healthy society.  It provides protection from disease and infections.  List of waterborne disease a toilet helps prevent: hepatitis, amoebiasis, and gastrointestinal infections.  Toilets also offer prevention of environmental contamination.  Also the spread of mosquitos  that can transmit diseases like dengue, yellow fever, and zika.

• Haha 2

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

And stopped and consoled the injured and family of the dead on his way to the golf course…..oh wait….oops. 

I wonder how much of the fundraising from the tshirts and coffee mugs the dead fireman’s family will see? 

No need. They’ll get over it. 

Well, I clearly said different toilet, to which he responded that I'm the toilet, but clearly he has been obsessed with me for quite some time...so not different at all, same ole same ole.   So I go back to what I said perviously.......both comprehension, and insulting skills, on the same elementary level.

Edited by WrestlingRasta

15 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, I clearly said different toilet, to which he responded that I'm the toilet, but clearly he has been obsessed with me for quite some time...so not different at all, same ole same ole.   So I go back to what I said perviously.......both comprehension, and insulting skills, on the same elementary level.

.  Nah. I just can’t stand whiney little biatches that cry to the mods on social media.  

16 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And there’s only one whiney little biatch on here that’s tried to get me booted.  

So.....again......not different, same ole same ole.

Comprehension skills, I've tried about as much as I can to help you.   

Till the next, boring, same ole same ole encounter from you following me around.  Have a good one.

PS- You may not realize it, but from extrapolating the fact of me calling attention to your sick post, and growing it into I tried to have you banned.......to the fact you still cry about it every day months and months later, well I don't know if you realize how much you are showing how emotional you still are over it, but you may want to take a look before you decide to bark next time.  I've said plenty of demeaning things to you that show you I put you on the level of a slug since then.  Can't you hang on one of those for awhile?

Edited by WrestlingRasta
mecalling

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So.....again......not different, same ole same ole.

Comprehension skills, I've tried about as much as I can to help you.   

Till the next, boring, same ole same ole encounter from you following me around.  Have a good one.

PS- You may not realize it, but from extrapolating the fact of me calling attention to your sick post, and growing it into I tried to have you banned.......to the fact you still cry about it every day months and months later, well I don't know if you realize how much you are showing how emotional you still are over it, but you may want to take a look before you decide to bark next time.  I've said plenty of demeaning things to you that show you I put you on the level of a slug since then.  Can't you hang on one of those for awhile?

I realize that I told you when it happened that you’re a Whiney little biatch and this was going to happen.  Just following thru and will continue to do so. I offered you a chance to make it stop. You chose the tough guy route. Not to mention you’ve stated numerous times that you’re done responding to me yet you keep coming back.  😉