Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

3 hours ago, feet2back said:

and only 1 if you take out Cornell "Agriculture" School

1 hour ago, BigRedFan said:

What do the quotation marks mean?  Is the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences not part of Cornell?

And why do you assume that Bassett would be in the Ag School?  Current roster includes

Engineering:  Milani, Tate, Hatcher, Chamberlain

Arts&Sciences:  Perry, Cardinale, Qureshi, Shvartsman, Canoyer, McLean-Felix, Davis

Dyson Business:  Sciarrone,

SC Johnson Business:  Ferrara, Cornella

Architecture, Art & Planning:  Fernandez, Foca

Computing & Information Science:  Wade

Industrial & Labor Relations: McClenahan, Carlson

😉 Easy there, Sparky...

A bit sensitive w/ that Cornell/Ag School question that keeps coming back? 😏

29debb7e-386e-4ebf-be95-b25f7f511782_tex

Rest assure, that the Big Red isn't going away ANY time soon (your program is too well established to just fade away... )

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

14 hours ago, juniorvarsity said:

Bassett has stated he wants to be the face of the program and to change it. That statement has Oklahoma State vibes written all over it and I am all for it. Let's see the Bishop McCort to Stillwater pipeline. Anywhere but Penn State - they have more than enough going for them at the moment. 

That was my first thought as well.  You could maybe argue Iowa if he wants to be the first 4x’er.  But definitely not Penn State.

• Bob 1

On 9/21/2024 at 3:56 AM, juniorvarsity said:

Bassett has stated he wants to be the face of the program and to change it. That statement has Oklahoma State vibes written all over it and I am all for it. Let's see the Bishop McCort to Stillwater pipeline. Anywhere but Penn State - they have more than enough going for them at the moment. 

Seems to me ASU. He brings the team trophy out West. 

I enjoy Bassett's high energy wrestling and he seems like a good kid, but this has got to be one of the most protracted "Advertisements for Myself" in sports history.   

He started off eliminating 7 schools each week and it was kind of fun.   Then he went to 3 and it became more "ho hum". Now it is down to 1 each week with what (?) 17 still left.   (Pitt Johnstown coaches are waiting with baited breath .... NOT.)

What's next? Will he eliminate a letter or a vowel in the name of universities?  Will he hide clues in locker room jock straps?  Will he turn to Wordle or crossword puzzles with hints?  Will there be prizes hidden in cereal boxes across the country?  Will he use skywriting planes to announce and eliminate the penultimate university (scratch that: it might actually be interesting)?

Will he surprise all of us and announce that he is skipping college to focus on freestyle or to take up Inter-gender wrestling a la Andy Kaufman?

And will we have a final answer before Christmas in 2026?  

Stay tuned to "Bo Doesn't Know ... or Does He"?

Andy Kaufman: World Inter-Gender Wrestling Champion - Where to Watch and  Stream - TV Guide

Edited by SocraTease