Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

interesting. thanks for the info. still don't like the top guys not proving it at fargo. 

hes the top guy...he proved it at the wtt qualifier. he proved it as a 17 year old in a 20 year old division. the amount of stupidity you continue to post is baffling. 

• Fire 1

37 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

"Signs of a bust starting to show now" were your exact words. at no point did you say potential. 

just do us all a favor...become a fan of basketball and go away 

my exact words were: Signs of a bust starting to show now?  you left off the question mark. you are dishonest. please stop being dishonest. 

31 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

You were stirring the pot. 

you are dishonest. please stop being dishonest...:classic_dry:

I certainly was stirring the pot. However, tennessee uncle bassett said I was making a definitive proclamation of bust status, when I was simply posing a question for deliberation. Nothing dishonest from me at all. Just genuine, salt of the earth posting from a very honest person. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, WrestlingRash said:

my exact words were: Signs of a bust starting to show now?  you left off the question mark. you are dishonest. please stop being dishonest. 

thats enough social media foryou for the day. give your phone back to your nurse

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1

OK I got a confession to make. I am tired of Bo Bassett. Not him but this selection process he put us all on. I love the idea of what he and the media are doing but it was waaaaaaaaaaay to long and the audience is exhausted. Shorten it up a little brother please. Should have maybe been 32 schools and he should of done a bracket type thing over the course of maybe a month tops! Flo why are you doing this? At the start of this I thought it was a great thing! 

This is starting to divide people in the wrestling community for real. The media does this garbage in the national news-dividing people over dumb things. I don't want the same type of crap in our community. But I know it gets clicks and $. Really is disheartening.   

Edited by Hilton Head Joe
  • Bob 1

12 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

If you follow him on social media, it is understandable why one of those schools hasn't been cut.

No way I could handle that LOL but i'm sure you have a point and he has a strategy when school would get eliminated. (Like Pitt_Johntown still being in the mix) 

1 hour ago, Hilton Head Joe said:

n't

Why not just ignore it? You see BB has trimmed the list, just skip by it. This sport does not get enough attention, and he is good enough to run this out until his senior year. I don't stay up with it, I will get cliff notes and pay attention when he is down to 12. But at the end of the day, I just don't care. I do hold on to the hope he ends up at Iowa St, and I do think they will be in the top 12, but he won't go there. 

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

How is PITT-JOHNSTOWN STILL ON HIS LIST

Hes from Johnstown PA I know when he was in middle school he trained with their 125 at the time a lot. Probably feels like its bringing recognition to the program.

15 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

FWIW I’m more annoyed by people complaining about Bassett than I am by Bassett himself. The only time I ever see Bassett stuff is on this forum. 

It's always the same old guys giving the "back in my day" speech who have a problem with it. 

As a few others have noted, Bassett is indeed just milking social media and drawing out the process for attention or to up NIL money. 

FLO and other outlets are playing along with the game.  So be it, I suppose. The wrestling world is in a pause mode and quiet lull for a while (until the college season starts) with the possible except of freestyle trials this coming weekend.

I'm relatively certain that only a few schools have ever been in the running: Penn State, Iowa, and maybe Oklahoma State with long shots like Cornell or perhaps Princeton if he wants an Ivy league education and has the grades and scores to get in.

50 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

As a few others have noted, Bassett is indeed just milking social media and drawing out the process for attention or to up NIL money. 

FLO and other outlets are playing along with the game.  So be it, I suppose. The wrestling world is in a pause mode and quiet lull for a while (until the college season starts) with the possible except of freestyle trials this coming weekend.

I'm relatively certain that only a few schools have ever been in the running: Penn State, Iowa, and maybe Oklahoma State with long shots like Cornell or perhaps Princeton if he wants an Ivy league education and has the grades and scores to get in.

Anyone else surprised we aren't getting Bo pop ups?  

• Bob 1