Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Suriano won a couple of NCAA titles too.  Did he get anywhere near that treatment?

Nicky Won 1 NCAA Title in New Jersey and was blasted on Billboards over the busiest Highways in USA that year...I'm talking a Legend that Wrestles Collegiately in The Garden State..3 or 4xer as student-athlete

Edited by feet2back

Bucknell, Virginia and Wyoming removed today. As it stands those still listed are:

Air Force, American, Arizona State, Clarion, Cornell, Iowa, Iowa State, Lehigh, Little Rock, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northern Iowa, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Penn, Penn State, Pitt-Johnstown, Pittsburgh, Princeton, Rutgers, Stanford, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin.

• Bob 2

14 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

Bucknell, Virginia and Wyoming removed today. As it stands those still listed are:

Air Force, American, Arizona State, Clarion, Cornell, Iowa, Iowa State, Lehigh, Little Rock, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Northern Iowa, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon State, Penn, Penn State, Pitt-Johnstown, Pittsburgh, Princeton, Rutgers, Stanford, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin.

How many more years will this take? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hilton Head Joe said:

Adults hate this but kids love what Bo is doing! The only reason I like it is because it actually helps my kids see what colleges actually have D1 wrestling.  

I personally don't care that he does it and I agree I think it is more for the kids and the clicks.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, Dark Energy said:

This is so …. Meh.  Do people really feel this is creating fans for him?  Gotta say it is doing the opposite for me … 

He is only going to have three sets of college fans anyway.... the team he signs with...the team he transfers to....and the team he grad transfers to. Most people will end up not being his "fan" anyway. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's obviously garnering a ton of attention because IM and flow continue to post updates every week. I don't personally have any issue with it and I'm sure as mentioned a lot of kids think it's cool. I just think if he is not visiting these schools just removed them it's a bit disingenuous to put them on the list and then not visit and act like something happened other than they just were never actually in contention.