All time favorite Hollywood characters

Good selections.  Archie was a pretty good character and well played.  I really liked Radar in the first 3 seasons of MASH.   He was no little kid like he was under Potter.   He was integral in the shennigans that Pierce and McIntyre pulled.   He was the enabler.   Great character.  

mspart

Names that spring to mind:

Live action TV:

Tony Soprano, Michael Scott, Walter White, Mr. Spock, George Costanza, Tyrion Lannister, Chandler Bing, Archie Bunker, Sam Malone, Frasier Crane, Barney Stinson, Saul Goodman, Cokumbo, Maxwell Smart, Hawkeye Pierce

Animated TV:  Bugs Bunny, Homer Simpson, Stewie Griffin, Scooby Doo, Harley Quinn from the original Batman: The Animates Series, Batman played by Kevin Conroy, Eric Cartman, Sterling Archer

Not my all time favorite, but Lucille Ball was certainly a fan favorite with at least 3 different series.   She was a staple on TV during my childhood.   Yep, I'm old. 

mspart

Walter White,  about 6 charactors in the Sopranos,   Reverand Jim from Taxi.  Raylon Givins Justified, Wayne,( from the show Wayne which is awesome if you have't seen it).  H.I McCdonough Raising Arizona,  Fezzik Princess Bride and anthing Charles Lawton did in the 30's and 40's.  Mainly his Hunchback of Notre Dame 1939

Walter White,  about 6 charactors in the Sopranos,   Reverand Jim from Taxi.  Raylon Givins Justified, Wayne,( from the show Wayne which is awesome if you have't seen it).  H.I McCdonough Raising Arizona,  Fezzik Princess Bride and anthing Charles Lawton did in the 30's and 40's.  Mainly his Hunchback of Notre Dame 1939

Boyd Crowder, played by Walton Goggins in Justified. That man was born for that role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Boyd Crowder, played by Walton Goggins in Justified. That man was born for that role.

Damon Herriman as Dewey was awesome as well and his cousin Daryl Crowe Jr played  by Michael Rappaport.  Great Show.  

Jackie Gleason ( Everything). Sean Connery (Everything), John Wayne (Everything) Paul Newman ( Cool Hand Luke), Don Knotts ( Barney Fife) and of course Bob Denver ( Gilligan) and Dawn Wells (Mary Ann).

Edited by Paul158
missed a word

45 minutes ago, Le duke said:

One of my personal top 5 shows of all time.  Should have included Boyd and Olyphant as Raylan.  Also Vic Mackey on the Shield.

One of my personal top 5 shows of all time.  Should have included Boyd and Olyphant as Raylan.  Also Vic Mackey on the Shield.

Justified and The Wire. My wife and I watched both of those multiple times, all the way through, in grad school. Such good shows.

14 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

Yes, the Reverend Jim.   Now that was a unique character and hilarious.   He could not be a main character but who didn't want to at least see him a little in each episode?   He was awesome.

mspart

• Stalling 1