No ID required. License to steal.

6 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

How can a water main break in Atlanta, unplanned and unneeded building evacuation in Detroit, flash drive losses in Milwaukee, and other random events that all occurred within minutes of each other on a particular night and helped one specific person be considered to be caused by a very interested party that has its sole goal as helping that one specific person?  RIdiculous (and criminal) to question these random and totally unrelated topics.

Nothing to see here.  Move along, America, and sin no more via your silly noticing of things that don't make sense and are impossible to have happened randomly.

... maybe Joe is just lucky ...   🤷‍♀️

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

How can a water main break in Atlanta, unplanned and unneeded building evacuation in Detroit, flash drive losses in Milwaukee, and other random events that all occurred within minutes of each other on a particular night and helped one specific person be considered to be caused by a very interested party that has its sole goal as helping that one specific person?  RIdiculous (and criminal) to question these random and totally unrelated topics.

Nothing to see here.  Move along, America, and sin no more via your silly noticing of things that don't make sense and are impossible to have happened randomly.

Like in the old movie Forest Gump the shirt that said Shit Happens. That is true. Then you have the democratic party and its called CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, mspart said:

But there was no election interference or malfeasance.  

mspart

I was incredulous that the courts would not even consider the evidence and dismissed cases based on lack of standing.  Justice was not done.  The justice department(s) (local, state, and federal) avoided having to even hear if they had to administer justice.

There is no wonder in my mind how many of the institutions of our country (academia, media, courts, law enforcement, government agencies, healthcare, corporate boards, etc.) are finding themselves in a state of cratering public trust.  When the courts use contortions to claim that American citizens have no standing to have evidence examined in a case about the election of the American presidency they have worked hard to earn and rightly deserve our disdain.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Bob 3
  • Fire 1

59 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

I was incredulous that the courts would not even consider the evidence and dismissed cases based on lack of standing.  Justice was not done.  

Maybe they should take the case to NY, don't believe evidence or standing is necessary up there.  

• Haha 2
  • Ionel 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:
2 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

I was incredulous that the courts would not even consider the evidence and dismissed cases based on lack of standing.  Justice was not done.  The justice department(s) (local, state, and federal) avoided having to even hear if they had to administer justice.

There is no wonder in my mind how many of the institutions of our country (academia, media, courts, law enforcement, government agencies, healthcare, corporate boards, etc.) are finding themselves in a state of cratering public trust.  When the courts use contortions to claim that American citizens have no standing to have evidence examined in a case about the election of the American presidency they have worked hard to earn and rightly deserve our disdain.

You are so right.  Funny thing is, Alito made an initial gesture toward examining the issue, but then like it came from on high, courts across the country decided to not litigate the election.  Supreme Court included.  Now that it’s too late, courts in AZ and GA are revealing the evidence of fraudulent voting.  Pennsylvania still shows over 100,000 more ballots than voters.  

Edited by Offthemat
  • Bob 2

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Pennsylvania still shows over 100,000 more ballots than voters.  

but within normal margin of error?  🤔

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Interesting that they do not take the ballots that were determined to be illegal and throw them out and get a revised count for the election.   Seems ridiculous to have another election where the same thing can happen all over again. 

mspart

• Bob 1

42 minutes ago, mspart said:

Interesting that they do not take the ballots that were determined to be illegal and throw them out and get a revised count for the election.   Seems ridiculous to have another election where the same thing can happen all over again. 

mspart

They don’t know which, just how many. 

44 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

It's going to be alot harder to steal the election this year, Trump is up in all but 1 of the swing states.   Lara Trump is dogged about making sure that there are poll workers covering all of the major polling stations.  They are not leaving it to chance like before.  There will still be fraud,  but there are alot more eyes on the election this year.   

My step daughter went to vote in Philly in 2012 and they literally had a fathead mural of Obama behind the machines and the worker said there is a republican in the house.  This is after she passed 2 armed thugs to get in.  

Checks and balances are being put in place so that kind of fraud will be harder to get away with.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 2
  • Ionel 1

On 5/8/2024 at 11:51 AM, fishbane said:

What exactly is the fishy part?  Is it the vertical jump in the blue line just before 6:00 in Wisconsin and just after 8:00 in MI that I've circled in green?  In Michigan there are similarly sized jumps in both the red and blue lines earlier in the day which I've marked with arrows.  Are these fishy too?

jfc.

unbelievable. 

• Stalling 1

TBD

On 5/18/2024 at 7:02 PM, Husker_Du said:

jfc.

unbelievable. 

It's as if you entirely forgot what was happened in 2020.  There was a global pandemic this resulted in an abnormally large number of absentee/mail in ballots being cast.  This was because people either didn't want to go in person to the polls or election/government officials encouraged voters to vote by mail.  It takes longer to count mail in ballots than votes cast in person at a voting machine also a well known fact.  The counting process in the states in the graphic are not allowed to be processed until Election Day.  Some states have different rules which allow for speedier processing, but not WI and MI.  The late vote addition in the charts was mail in ballots from urban percents in these states.  This was entirely expected.

It might be a little surprising how much these votes favored Biden over Trump, but when you look at how much the in person votes favored Biden in the same areas, is it really?  And even if it is reason to be suspicious what's missing is the evidence of truckloads of fake/invalid ballots being counted.  Where is it?  How did it happen in multiple states and get past election officials?  Election officials from both parties are present during the count.  It's possibly but highly unlikely on the scale some people would like us to believe. 

On 4/30/2024 at 3:08 PM, Threadkilla said:

So you find several individual instances of Rep.voter fraud on Heritage foundation website. Which I had already seen in reviewing voter fraud    Imagine a liberal rag reporting on liberal voter fraud. 

I'm sure it can foun but you didn't offer any of the cases where people have video where people are stuffing mailboxes full with handfuls of votes which can't be all their deceased mothers.    And possessing more than your vote without a written affidavit. From the voter is illegal.  They identified one woman that was videotaped stuffing dozens of ballots In a mailbox in 2020.  She hasn't been charged.   Like I stated before you can find video of PV interviewing ballot harvesters.  

And like I said we have a two tiered justice system.  

The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank.  Is there a reason you called them a liberal rag?

Yeah, Nothing to see there,.  But there are other graphs showing the same thing in battleground states.   Einstein institute publishes these reports for every election. 

Do you have a link to the Einstein Institute report? 

One would appear to be an anomaly, but when you have several they show a spike for one candidate, it's a little fishy.   

It's systematic, but that doesn't in and of itself mean it there want anything untoward behind it. Democrat presidential candidates routinely win urban polling precincts by large margins in battleground states.  That is systematic, but not unexpected nor fishy.  Where is the evidence that large numbers of ballots invalid ballots were counted anywhere?

Hey Fish,

What you say is not necessarily false.   But the fact that mail in ballots were not checked for signature or that if checked, the sig did not need to match that on file.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/ballots-can-t-be-tossed-out-over-voter-signature-court-n1244585

The prospect of disqualified mail-in ballots poses a greater threat to Biden’s candidacy.

...Republican lawmakers and the Trump campaign had argued that the law is clear that election officials must compare the information on the mail-in ballot envelope, including a voter’s signature, to a voter’s information on file to determine a person’s qualifications to vote.

So if we lived in PA, I could have put in a ballot for you and butchered the signature and it would have to be counted.   How is that not fishy?   As noted, the PA law clearly states that the voter's signature must match the information on file.   The State Supreme Court essentially said the legislature and the governor had no right to produce such a law.   ID needs to be presented at the polls.   Mail in voting is rife for fraud.   Absentee ballots are more regulated.  

This is just one of many such "fishy issues" with the 2020 vote over a number of states.   

mspart

4 hours ago, fishbane said:

The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank.  Is there a reason you called them a liberal rag?

Do you have a link to the Einstein Institute report? 

It's systematic, but that doesn't in and of itself mean it there want anything untoward behind it. Democrat presidential candidates routinely win urban polling precincts by large margins in battleground states.  That is systematic, but not unexpected nor fishy.  Where is the evidence that large numbers of ballots invalid ballots were counted anywhere?

I didn't call the Heritage Foundationa liberal rag. I know they a conservative think tank,  who reported on cases of conservative fraud  (very few I may add in comparison.) .    I said "Imagine a liberal rag reporting on liberal voter fraud."  It just doesn't happen, it is white washed like Hillary's emails.    

The rest you can figure out for yourself.  

• Bob 2

• 2 weeks later...

“Pennsylvania has been registering non-citizens to vote for 20 years, and they admit it. This is not subject to debate” “The question is was it ten thousand or a hundred thousand”

Despite no evidence of widespread voter fraud Pennsylvania admits that it has been registering non-citizens to vote.  Pennsylvania denies that anything it says, officially as a state entity, can be used of evidence of anything.  Pennsylvania denies there is evidence of its own existence so, therefore, it is impossible to find evidence of voter fraud.  

Now, where are those boxes of pre-filled ballots we left behind the Dominion voting machine. . . ?

• Bob 1

• 2 weeks later...