Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

11 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

@uncle bernard any reaction to the UN admitting the figures it was using to represent civilian casualties were off by 50%?

No, because that's not what happened. The UN's casualty figures have not changed. 

The "revised" number only includes the bodies that have been officially identified. It does not include the 10,000 recovered bodies that have not been officially identified yet. Based on missing persons reports, the UN also estimates another 10,000 bodies buried under the rubble.

So in conclusion: 

35k bodies recovered

25k identified

10k unidentified

estimated 10k yet to be recovered

This should hopefully open your eyes to the Israeli propaganda machine. That headline was everywhere and it was a complete misrepresentation of what actually happened.

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

No, because that's not what happened. The UN's casualty figures have not changed. 

The "revised" number only includes the bodies that have been officially identified. It does not include the 10,000 recovered bodies that have not been officially identified yet. Based on missing persons reports, the UN also estimates another 10,000 bodies buried under the rubble.

So in conclusion: 

35k bodies recovered

25k identified

10k unidentified

This should hopefully open your eyes to the Israeli propaganda machine. That headline was everywhere and it was a complete misrepresentation of what actually happened.

and you think the UN is an instrument of said machine?

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

4 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

So in conclusion: 

35k bodies recovered

25k identified

10k unidentified

So in conclusion. None  of this happens if Oct 7 doesn’t happen.   

• Bob 1

37 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

No because the UN didn't do the thing you said it did. Did you even read the post?

yeah I did, not closely enough I guess but I see what you're saying now.

15 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Anyone else know why all these university folk are still wearing face masks?   I live in a blue state and hadn't seen one for ~6 mo till just a couple weeks ago.  In line for coffee in front of me, of course she barely had it over her mouth not covering the nose.  But maybe she was a mouth breather or had the covid and was simply protecting the rest of us in line?  🙅‍♀️

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

Anyone else know why all these university folk are still wearing face masks?   I live in a blue state and hadn't seen one for ~6 mo till just a couple weeks ago.  In line for coffee in front of me, of course she barely had it over her mouth not covering the nose.  But maybe she was a mouth breather or had the covid and was simply protecting the rest of us in line?  🙅‍♀️

I think we all know why they are still wearing them.  I live close to a very liberal city and there are still a lot of masks whenever I go into the city.  When I say "a lot" I would estimate about 15% of the people.

4 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I think we all know why they are still wearing them.  I live close to a very liberal city and there are still a lot of masks whenever I go into the city.  When I say "a lot" I would estimate about 15% of the people.

i still don't get why people are wearing masks...could you explain because it blows my mind.

6 hours ago, ionel said:

I was shopping for flowers at a greenhouse for mother's Day, the place is huge and open air and there was a lady walking around with a face diaper.

14 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i still don't get why people are wearing masks...could you explain because it blows my mind.

What @Offthemat said.  There are a sub-set of our society that let the media and politicians run their life for them and listen to everything they say.  The media scared them so much about Covid that they can't get over it and probably never will.  It is quite sad really.  I'm not saying all, but the vast majority who still wear them masks are voting one way, and it rhymes with remocrat.

27 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

What @Offthemat said.  There are a sub-set of our society that let the media and politicians run their life for them and listen to everything they say.  The media scared them so much about Covid that they can't get over it and probably never will.  It is quite sad really.  I'm not saying all, but the vast majority who still wear them masks are voting one way, and it rhymes with remocrat.

I think its more plausible that they see it as an act of nobility via investment in the idea that the government can and should be empowered to solve all problems. They're making themselves a foil to us jerks who are greedy and don't care about oppressed people and such

• Bob 1

9 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I think its more plausible that they see it as an act of nobility via investment in the idea that the government can and should be empowered to solve all problems. They're making themselves a foil to us jerks who are greedy and don't care about oppressed people and such

Like driving a prius?

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Like driving a prius?

Well, thats not a bad car for some people, plus I'm sympathetic because I drive a tesla and can't turn around without some messianic figure jumping down my throat saying "Oh you think you're saving the world bro but you're not!" or "YOU WANT MY PRECIOUS TWITTER TO BE TAKEN OVER BY NAZIS!!" when I really just wanted the best car...

I get the comparison but i don't put people who drive prius' on the same level as people who hate that people have faces.

3 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Well, thats not a bad car for some people, plus I'm sympathetic because I drive a tesla and can't turn around without some messianic figure jumping down my throat saying "Oh you think you're saving the world bro but you're not!" or "YOU WANT MY PRECIOUS TWITTER TO BE TAKEN OVER BY NAZIS!!" when I really just wanted the best car...

I get the comparison but i don't put people who drive prius' on the same level as people who hate that people have faces.

Best car for what?