Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

mostly because it’s incredibly misleading. he’s not an “al jazeera” journalist. he does not work for al jazeera and never has. he was a co-author on one op-ed piece published 5 years ago. 

as more details emerge about the raid, it doesn’t look like the hostages were held in his apartment anyway. they were held in a different apartment on a different floor in his building. only 2 of the 7 buildings raided ended up containing hostages.

what are your thoughts on the raid overall? glad the 4 hostages are safe but it sounds like they butchered the operation, killing 3 other hostages and 200+ civilians. not to mention the use of the humanitarian pier to stage the raid puts aid workers in grave danger moving forward. 

Wow...more evidence you are a terrorist supporter...just stop

12 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

in an insane world, this is still unbelievable

No, it is not unbelievable.  Muslims tell us they will do these things.  It is unbelievable that many hold Muslims in such low regard that they don't give Muslims enough respect to believe Muslims when they say what they are going to do.

I think Israel finally respects the Palestinians enough to take them seriously.  This is how you show the Palestinians that you respect and you believe them when they say their goal is to exterminate you.  You keep recycling their DNA until they decide you can live; i.e. they surrender unconditionally.

• Bob 1

Pro-Palestine supporters aren't necessarily stupid. Just very seriously misguided.

They truly believe they are on the right side of what is happening - but haven't spent the time to dig deep enough to understand the complexity of what they're getting involved in. They suffer from oversimplifying something that isn't simple.

No different the the pro-free college people, or anti-vax people, or defund the Police people, or the pro-Trump-even-as-a-felon people.

Some simply take the easy route to follow rather than to think critically themselves. They don't need to understand it or have valid reasoning either way. If the majority of what they are hearing is one thing, that's the one they lazily pick.

What is going on in Gaza is bad, but not nearly as bad as what is happening right now in the U.S. due to lazy thinking.

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

So what should we do? Are bombs our only option? 

Are you ok sacrificing 29% of a population to kill/destroy/crush the other 71%?

Yes, this is the question they keep avoiding, but their answer is yes. Kill them all, pretend to feel bad later.

Those questions have been answered ad nauseum...you two whackadoodles don't have any sort of reading comprehension skills and/or just don't like the answers so you keep asking the questions over and over and over.

Edited by Bigbrog
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Those questions have been answered ad nauseum...you two whackadoodles don't have any sort of reading comprehension skills and/or just don't like the answers so you keep asking the questions over and over and over.

This 💯. The anti semites don’t care that 7/10 Palestinians are ok with Oct 7th. 

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Your position is Israel should kill them and that it's only Hamas' fault because they're using human shields. If I'm wrong, let me know.

And that ladies and gentleman is what I have been saying all along.   Hamas takes no responsibility for the safety of Gazans as is plain to see by their actions.   Safety of Gazans are Israel's responsibility?  What?   NOT.  

mspart

• Bob 1

22 minutes ago, mspart said:

And that ladies and gentleman is what I have been saying all along.   Hamas takes no responsibility for the safety of Gazans as is plain to see by their actions.   Safety of Gazans are Israel's responsibility?  What?   NOT.  

mspart

So is this an accurate summation of your position?

"Your position is Israel should kill them and that it's only Hamas' fault because they're using human shields. If I'm wrong, let me know."

when hamas is eliminated, then there is a chance for peace.

as you have seen, countless times, the 'civilians' are NOT.

when hamas releases the hostages the problem should end.

then you can start bashing Isreal if they continue.

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

when hamas is eliminated, then there is a chance for peace.

as you have seen, countless times, the 'civilians' are NOT.

when hamas releases the hostages the problem should end.

then you can start bashing Isreal if they continue.

Hamas has offered to release the hostages in exchange for a ceasefire several times and Israel said no (because they don't care about the hostages).

Also, the civilians are "NOT" what? That's not a sentence. Hitting the bottle early today?

Edited by uncle bernard