Ferrari dose for the day

4 minutes ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

So are the 2 older ones done with college? AJ just posted that he is returning to college and will be taking his official visits.

Not trying to be mean or hostile but who would take the 2 older ones? The most reasonable one outside of Iowa is Rutgers but they are already filled at 197 and Connor Harer, who they are extremely high on, is at 157. Anthony could contend for 165 against Anthony white, Gayer, and little Condomitti? 

Plus, it seems like the 2 are not returning to Iowa. A lot of smoke on the HR saying AJ isn’t doing what is asked for him to be part of the team. Plus, I don’t know how much favor he has with their current AD. 

I don’t see any big universities going after him; but hey I may be completely wrong. 

What is everyone else’s thoughts? I know a lot already find this topic tiring tho lol

The latest Ferrari thread on HR exploded to like, 12 pages of nonsense within a day so I didn't bother reading it all but I saw some posts suggesting the older 2 were done. What were the details, if you happened to catch them? 

I've been anti Ferrari since the beginning and this whole saga has made me reflect on my fandom quite a bit. Angelo, from my knowledge, doesn't have nearly the same history as his older brothers so maybe give him a shot? Guarded outlook with him.

• Bob 1

8 minutes ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

So are the 2 older ones done with college? AJ just posted that he is returning to college and will be taking his official visits.

Just trying to stay relevant. That's all. 

Not trying to be mean or hostile but who would take the 2 older ones? The most reasonable one outside of Iowa is Rutgers but they are already filled at 197 and Connor Harer, who they are extremely high on, is at 157. Anthony could contend for 165 against Anthony white, Gayer, and little Condomitti? 
From what i've heard they're a package deal. All three of them. Sucks for the youngest one who hasn't had the same issues his two olders have had. 

Plus, it seems like the 2 are not returning to Iowa. A lot of smoke on the HR saying AJ isn’t doing what is asked for him to be part of the team. Plus, I don’t know how much favor he has with their current AD. 

AJ has NO favor with the current AD. It was the current AD who denied him coming there after the incident last year. 

I don’t see any big universities going after him; but hey I may be completely wrong. 
I don't think you're wrong. He's just trying to stay relevant. Thats all. Once the season starts he'll fade out again. 

What is everyone else’s thoughts? I know a lot already find this topic tiring tho lol

If he actually cared about getting back on the mat for the upcoming season he'd be wrestling the sr circuit in some capacity. Posting picutres of yourself deadlifting and hanging out with wrestlers isn't going to get you into a program. Only wrestling will. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

47 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

Yep.

I have said it before, no one gets better at wrestling by not wrestling.

And I will add that someone who is on the internet gets worse by being on the internet. Yes, I know what it implies.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I am curious how his 665 deadlift hasn't improved in like... ?five? years now?

Just shows that he is slacking off right?

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Maybe the knee injury happened at 666?

What other school would take them?

Northern Colorado?  Anthony wouldn't start.

Lock Haven?

Michigan State (I would root for them hardcore... j/s).

• Bob 1

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

What other school would take them?

Northern Colorado?  Anthony wouldn't start.

Lock Haven?

Michigan State (I would root for them hardcore... j/s).

I love, love, love that he is talking about himself in the third person. Seems perfect for the rest of his persona.

I am not convinced of this, but does the fact that he will be taking his official visits imply that he is a free agent within the family? Are they no longer a package deal? Or were they never truly a package deal and we just heard it enough times from each other that we believed it?

• Ionel 1

"So are the 2 older ones done with college? AJ just posted that he is returning to college and will be taking his official visits."

What coach wants a cancer in the locker room?

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

18 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

AJ just posted that he is returning to college and will be taking his official visits."

What coach wants a cancer in the locker room?

No sure about coaches but Jimmy does. 

16 hours ago, ionel said:

If/when the Ferrari are done done gone will Jimmy move to the women's volleyball forum?  Is @BobDole on username suicide watch for JC?  

It would be our 4th Jimmy... Will the username become like Menudo where different people fill the role? 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Surely he will post on Instagram for where he is when he visits. Kid can't not reach for engagement💪 we will know soon enough, but any rumors as to where he might land? 

I thought AJ was an accomplice to a robbery/breaking and enterint his brother did in Florida. What happened with that? Can't be too hard for a college coach to confirm or negate that story at least in regards to Anthony. 

16 minutes ago, BarSeries said:

Is Jimmy ok? 

Is it true first three visits are Harvard, Princeton and Stanford?

Edited by ionel

Honestly, who is ballsy enough to go after him at this point?  Where would be be okay with 'sinking' down to?

What I mean is like... is he above wrestling in the MAC or SOCON?  If he is requiring B1G or B12 or something of that relevancy, then who would actually take him?

Iowa State takes in gents who try to murder their significant others... maybe they throw their hat in the ring?

Just now, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

I was honestly thinking the same thing. The only place I see where he lands is Lock Haven, I don’t know who else would take a shot on him. 

I think Rider has also taken some gents who have had 'hard' times before.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I think Rider has also taken some gents who have had 'hard' times before.

Yup, forgot about them but that’s another university that might take a shot. Lock Haven and Rider seem the most logical? 

No, ISU won’t touch him with a 10 foot pole. Plus, they got Carrol, Sawyer, and Herrera occupying the 197/HWT weights for the next 4-5 years. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

just insane that he still has 3 years of eligibility left. 

Are we sure he has three years left?

Are we willing to take his word for it?

It is not like he has been working with a school compliance officer for the past several years. And it hinges on whether last year was considered an Olympic RS by the NCAA or just by AJ. I am very curious if that is the case.

The way the rule is written implies that it is not the case. The rule requires a vote of the "Committee on Student-Athlete Reinstatement, or a committee designated by it". Was AJ's case voted on? Can it be voted on retrospectively? 

Or is this like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy?

When Michael didn't understand finances. | Office quotes ...

• Fire 2

25 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Are we sure he has three years left?

Are we willing to take his word for it?

It is not like he has been working with a school compliance officer for the past several years. And it hinges on whether last year was considered an Olympic RS by the NCAA or just by AJ. I am very curious if that is the case.

The way the rule is written implies that it is not the case. The rule requires a vote of the "Committee on Student-Athlete Reinstatement, or a committee designated by it". Was AJ's case voted on? Can it be voted on retrospectively? 

Or is this like Michael Scott declaring bankruptcy?

When Michael didn't understand finances. | Office quotes ...

C'mon Wkn, three more years means he can burn down three more programs.  Sit back and enjoy the fire.  🔥