OTT Finals Thread

JB didn't weigh in today.

Whoever wins the 3rd place match between Mesenbrink and Jacques will be 3rd on our ladder and win the 'True 2nd' match over JB via forfeit - which will be 3rd on our ladder at 74 KG.

• Bob 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Whoever wins the 3rd place match between Mesenbrink and Jacques will be 3rd on our ladder and win the 'True 2nd' match over JB via forfeit - which will be 3rd on our ladder at 74 KG.

No they’d have to wrestle the Dake Nolf loser for true 2nd 

6 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

Yes, because "nlwc" refs would naturally focus on screwing Illinois wrestlers. Long known fact.

THEY DID!

Those NLWC refs let both Braunagels make their third-place matches, for some reason I can't understand, but Zac's girlfriend lost just now, thanks to an awful NLWC ref who hates true love. 

• Haha 2
  • Clown 1

1 minute ago, 4xJVchamp said:

Did nolf even take a shot?

It was hard for Nolf to even make contact with Dake for the majority of the match. What’d he supposed to do just dive from across the mat?

2 minutes ago, 4xJVchamp said:

Did nolf even take a shot?

Nope. Every time he has taken a shot in Dake in the past he has been chest wrapped and tossed so I’m sure that is in the back of his mind. 

• Bob 1

Delete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Gus said:

Nope. Every time he has taken a shot in Dake in the past he has been chest wrapped and tossed so I’m sure that is in the back of his mind. 

In one series with Dake, Nolf was the only guy of the two to score a TD ... but ended up losing on Dake's clock points and pushouts.   Dake seems to get the clock points even though a lot of his game is evasion and wrestling on his knees.

2 minutes ago, SocraTease said:

DT vs. Brooks up finally in two matches.   It's the last of Round One finals matches.   Brooks should be rehydrated.  

I think the match will be more interesting than Zain vs. Lee or Dake vs. Nolf.

They need to do something about this format. Mostly brutally boring for something should be super exciting.