2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

Mesenbrink won the war. Everybody likes him. He's probably the best wrestler to watch in the world at the moment. He's hilarious and having a great time.

Burroughs looking like the Jon Jones of amateur wrestling at the moment. Needs to get a couple addictions and drunk drive into a pregnant lady to round things out.

1 minute ago, mspart said:

What happened?

mspart

Messenbreck was being a punk.. JB finally got tired of it and pushed him after the whistle when they went out of bounds. He got hit with an unsportstmanlike.. fans are booing and yelling at JB as hes leaving the mat.. He stops and starts jawing back at people. 

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Bad look for JB there

Bad look my foot. He punched him in the back of the head. Out of the tournament with a 2 year ban in the sport. We’re not tolerating a blatant assault like that and on national TV. 

Edited by Rassling
  • Bob 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clown 1

Just now, JuanMogen said:

Mesenbrink won the war. Everybody likes him. He's probably the best wrestler to watch in the world at the moment. He's hilarious and having a great time.

Burroughs looking like the Jon Jones of amateur wrestling at the moment. Needs to get a couple addictions and drunk drive into a pregnant lady to round things out.

Burroughs is the war. 

• Bob 1

Just now, JuanMogen said:

Won the war?  He just got his ass beat and wrestled like a punk.  JB had every right to be pissed.

• Bob 2

Bad look my foot. He punched him in the back of the head. Out of the tournament with a 2 year ban in the sport. We’re not tolerating a blatant assault like that and on national TV. 

This is good trolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Bob 4

JB vs MM was entertaining at the very least. JB got a lil ticked that MM kept going when they were heading off the mat which is kind of like MM's whole thing. anyhow, interesting to see the crowd rightfully giving JB a hard time for getting testy and taking his sweet ass time on every whistle blow. that being said, MM never really had any good opportunities and was clearly outclassed by JB 💪

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

you missed MM doing things? 

I saw MM doing "things"...things which JB has done for most of his career to great success...then I saw JB unload both his hands as hard as he could to the back of MM's head in a completely vulnerably position

He knows he lost his cool bc MM annoyed him.

1 minute ago, Rassling said:

Bad luck my foot. He punched him in the back of the head. Out of the tournament with a 2 year ban in the sport. We’re not tolerating a blatant assault like that and on national TV. 

you must have missed MM doing it earlier