Hawkeyes reveal new wrestling prison

2 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

This is ******* hilarious! That's from the biggest fan of Charles Dickens in the world. Top marks! 

I've read A christmas carol, great expectations, a tale of two cities, bleak house, hard times, dombey and son and the pickwick papers.

• Brain 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

44 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Not PSU or M2 from what I've seen.  Does PSU still have columns to smash into in the middle of the room?

I always liked the Illinois room, open space,  no pillars, big windows on the south.  Problem was older building that became academic space so access problematic.  I trust that Poeta will not build a dungeon.  

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1

50 minutes ago, ionel said:

I always liked the Illinois room, open space,  no pillars, big windows on the south.  Problem was older building that became academic space so access problematic.  I trust that Poeta will not build a dungeon.  

Does a coach really get asked to add input?! 

9 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Does a coach really get asked to add input?! 

I would hope so but is it true that Tom & Terry were playing Dungeons & Dragons directly before the architectural planning committee meeting?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Not PSU or M2 from what I've seen.  Does PSU still have columns to smash into in the middle of the room?

Was always confused by the whole inconvenient pillar placement in wrestling rooms. I would assume they are for structural purposes? Think there could be a better location but I am certainly no engineer.

• Bob 1

11 minutes ago, Kerouac said:

Was always confused by the whole inconvenient pillar placement in wrestling rooms. I would assume they are for structural purposes? Think there could be a better location but I am certainly no engineer.

Bo Nickal requested them so he could work on his striking in between dodgeball and drilling

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

yes, and no windows

I challenge this.  Everyone knows without natural light everyone will catch the bubonic plague.   

no windows and still winning championships?   Blasphemer.  

51 minutes ago, Caveira said:

I challenge this.  Everyone knows without natural light everyone will catch the bubonic plague.   

no windows and still winning championships?   Blasphemer.  

The Bubonic Plague tried to get into the Penn State wrestling room once.

Once.

But it was met with this steely gaze....

Screenshot_20240403_193927_Chrome.jpg.fb537f35da335778e3b2e6ba84ecef23.jpg

And realized it had no plan.

• Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge