Session 6 - Championship Finals Saturday March 23 2024

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

the finals would be so much better if all these people on this board didn't whine about what the wrestlers talk about.

sounds dumb doesn't it.

stop.

With all due respect.

Yes.  I agree.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

PSU, Cornell, Michigan made the podium. Colossal choke by Nebraska, dropping to 9th place. PSU 100 points ahead of the 2nd place team. I only predicted 75 points 😞

Dan Gable is crying himself to sleep tonight. 

Just now, Mr. PeanutButter said:

I just re-listened to the interview. Don't make shit up bro

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

No, no, no.

1 minute ago, Pinnacle said:

No

Ok, whew.  I don't mind that he's Christian or outspoken about it (that goes for all the wrestlers) but the bigoted stuff gets me, like what he said last year.  Congrats to Brooks.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

6 finals matches and only 1 opponent took a legit full shot of their own on a Penn St wrestler.

Apologies to Mendez.

Fear and anxiety perhaps?  Wrestling not to lose rather than to win maybe?

If you told me nebraska was top 10 at the beginning and middle of the year, i would have taken it.

other than lovett's colossal gaffe  in the semis and pinto having a brainfart, huskers wrestled well and about as expected.

This is definitely the most lopsided NCAA's I have ever watched, and the most anticlimactic series of finals I have seen in a very very long time.  

What an ass whooping.

The thing that made me happiest all night was Vito, even though J Smith and/or ESPN clearly paid every ref a ton of money to try to get Fix a championship.

10 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

""records are meant to be broken" - Michael Phelps" - Mr. PB

Congrats to Penn State. Masterful performance across the board. 

It doesn't make sense but Kasak is my OW. Scored 1st place type points after losing his first round match

THIS is the right attitude when another team reaches a goal and breaks a record. It demonstrates a fan who is able to remove his homer glasses and recognize a great team and performance. I feel you on Kasak. The kid stepped up in a major way this year, filling in up a weight class for an injured SVN, wrestling an amazing season and then showing the heart to wrestle back for third after dropping his first match. Root for your wrestlers and your teams. 

Why would Hawk fans be rooting more for PSU not to break the (ancient) record than for their own team to perform well? Mr. PeanutButter, I salute you. 

Vak, can you give us some insight into your views on the importance of PSU NOT breaking the record? 

• Bob 1

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

@D3UC157 has bad hearing.

Brooks said, "It may be boring but its true"

and D3 thinks he said Jew. Sooooo bad.

It wouldn't even make sense do Christians not understand they worship the Jewish God? The difference is literally over if Jesus was messiah and if gentiles are also God people.  It wouldn't even make sense to diss the jews, the people chosen to bring us Jesus. 

I'd assume Aaron with his constant preaching has read the books.

Edit: I don't care if this isn't a sexy post. Don't like it? Then every one including Aaron should shut up about religion

Edited by forkemaz