Transfer Portal

21 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

A functioning Peterson at 125 could be a problem. Do we think Hughes starts at 141 over Jamison or Carter young?

Jamison looked big at 141 and I believe his father has stated that it was a very tough cut for him. With Williams moving on, I would think he slots nicely into 149. I think Cael Hughes wins the spot over Carter Young at 141 if Hughes cannot make 133. If the rumors of Hughes partaking in some of the same extracurricular activities as Williams are true, then perhaps that had a factor in Hughes missing weight at WTT.

mark my words

OSU's 133 will be Reece Wittcraft.

Somehow he's still got eligibility and the experience. He place 3rd at Big 12s after Mastro gave up the sport. Hughes than will have Carter Young right there. But they might also make Travis go down to 157 and have Fish at 157. The kid from Japan is redshirting so its either Reece or Cael if he can make it.

It’ll come down to who is excelling between Cael and Carter. If Cael starts really progressing then he and Tagen goes up to 141 and 149. If Carter takes ahold at 149 the Cael and Tagen stay down at 133 and 141. If Cael and Tagen do go up then it’s Reece or McComas at 133

Edited by AtownPoke