Transfer Portal

That gives them four 'true' 165lbers, doesn't it?  Nachohouse, Carlson, Picklo and Sax.  They need an actual 174lber.

If Sax was a 165, he’d have been wrestling there last year. There’s no one at NDSU that was keeping him from that.

Picklo is a 165?? That kid is huge for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

If Sax was a 165, he’d have been wrestling there last year. There’s no one at NDSU that was keeping him from that.

Picklo is a 165?? That kid is huge for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picklo wrestled 195 in high school. He is a large 174 pounder. 

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

That gives them four 'true' 165lbers, doesn't it?  Nachohouse, Carlson, Picklo and Sax.  They need an actual 174lber.

Nope. He’s been 174 for a couple years now. And this past year he easily would have been 165 if he wanted.  Round of 12er at 174 has have some people after him. 

1 hour ago, Winners Circle said:

Am I mistaken but didn't he have most of his success at 184 a year or two back?

He did wrestle 184 for awhile but his best wins are definitely at 174. He has been a bit up and down in his career but two years ago he had wins over Cade Devos, Demetrius Romero, Gavin Sax and Lance Runyan. His best wins last year were over Gavin Sax (x2), Alex Cramer and Brayden Thompson. I guess he kind of has Sax's number. 

• Brain 1

32 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

You Serious Clark Eat GIF - You Serious Clark Eat - Discover ...

Yes. Clark is serious.  If the match is still on ESPN + (no idea) fast forward it til the end.    None of the coaches acknowledged Kish either.  And Kish tried hard as he followed Obe who was trying to avoid him.  I’m guessing some bridges were burned while exiting the building.  

• Bob 1

Geez guys, I was obviously joking.  Sax made a jump to 149 to 174 the 2022-23 season and this was a play on him still looking 149lbs that season.  He still looked small (but long) this year, but I understood before posting this that if he wanted to be 165 this year he would have been.

I didn't mean to get you all riled up on a Tuesday.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

51 minutes ago, Gus said:

He did wrestle 184 for awhile but his best wins are definitely at 174. He has been a bit up and down in his career but two years ago he had wins over Cade Devos, Demetrius Romero, Gavin Sax and Lance Runyan. His best wins last year were over Gavin Sax (x2), Alex Cramer and Brayden Thompson. I guess he kind of has Sax's number. 

Sax decked him their last go-round.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Geez guys, I was obviously joking.  Sax made a jump to 149 to 174 the 2022-23 season and this was a play on him still looking 149lbs that season.  He still looked small (but long) this year, but I understood before posting this that if he wanted to be 165 this year he would have been.

I didn't mean to get you all riled up on a Tuesday.

WICKed post! 

• Potato 1
  • Duck 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

They need some upperweights and they could have a lethal dual team.

5 minutes ago, Winners Circle said:

He looks like a mountain man with that beard and long hair. UNCO seems like a good fit. 

There are no mountains anywhere near Greeley. I don't know if you can even see them from campus. Greeley is Western Kansas.